esoom

Sep 6, 2017
is next update soonish? been meaning to give this game another shot since the original version.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
is next update soonish? been meaning to give this game another shot since the original version.
The next version is in development, the dev works really hard on it but it still will take some time. Maybe end of this month, at least at the beginning of June. But v05 definitely will be worth the waiting time ;)

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
View attachment 301915

Hi!

The development of the next version is in progress. The work began immediately after the release of the last update. But, due to the need to release patches, the process took a bit of time.

The overall progress is about 35-40%.

The next update will be focused on the clothing shop near the slums and Steve office. To go to Steve, Monica needs a beautiful dress. And it's up to you how she will get it ;)

The large amount of H-scenes awaits you in the upcoming update. And Monica will participate in all of them ;)

This will be the most filled with Monica's related H-content update.

Stay up to date!

Sounds awesome! I hope there is more Lezdom content coming up. I can't get enough of that.

asolikol

Oct 13, 2018
last week of this month the earliest, that patreon goal has been reached for some time now if im not wrong

considering the quality of the animations and renders, an update per month is friggin fast, dont get too spoiled now :)

kofy

Jan 14, 2019
no metter how long this game will be. I hope monica will be used again afterwards. Im pretty sure i played every adult game worth playing. (for my taste) monica is the far best for me. love her fingernails love her legs in that slut outfit. deamn i hope she does anal soon :O or dp <3. What i am saying i love the game. if i will ever use money online it will be to decent monkey.

Wick4d

Apr 18, 2019
If I don't reach level 5 for Betty and Bardie week ago after first Steve visit is it appear arival of Steve later, then this levels will had reached?

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
i still dont get it what a problem between marcus and monica ? why monica lost her everything just only she trown away to prison ? and what a problem with her husband ? is that Dick or Steve is main antagonism in this game ?

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
if u download this game on fap nation why it become a black screen while movies scene was going on ? please help i really likes this game

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes