Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Clearly my sad face was all about the new poster who was hoping for Monica to love being fucked by every degenerate who has come into her life. I had a moment of empathy towards this poor soul who would not get what they wanted out of this update. Maybe the next Fred update will give what he wants?
At first I thought you were talking about some new graphic poster that no one has seen yet, haha..But then I realised (hello, "translation difficulties") that you were probably talking about the person whose post I was replying to, hehe.. .Well, here I can't join your pity for this "poor soul who didn't get what he hoped for"... There are dozens of games with happy sluts for fans of such, so they should just leave Monica alone, the way the DM intended her to be. ;)

By the way, I didn't see any outrage about her orgasm at the end of Shiny Hole epic scene (v5), which once again proves our point that there is no problem in Monica being able to experience pleasure sometimes (she is a healthy woman after all)...But physiological pleasure and cocks addiction (happy slut) are, as they say, "two big differences".

*The drumbeat sounds in anticipation of agn25's 1000th post, with the audience preparing for deafening applause and congratulations.* :whistle::coffee: :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
By the way, I didn't see any outrage about her orgasm at the end of Shiny Hole epic scene (v5), which once again proves our point that there is no problem in Monica being able to experience pleasure sometimes (she is a healthy woman after all)...But physiological pleasure and cocks addiction (happy slut) are, as they say, "two big differences".
Personally, I have no problem with Monica having orgasms. I just prefer that she not be happy about it.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Personally, I have no problem with Monica having orgasms. I just prefer that she not be happy about it.
she could be happy, as in SH scene cuz she also had it mentually as it was her victory as manager; also fucking machine was logical too as she was overstimulated...but if mr.F comes to scene it became :FacePalm:.
most of her orgasms beside F are ok.

But remember 70% of comments on patreon and etc - Fred scen, more Fred, fredfrefredfredfred, red heels, fredfredfred, heels red.
ppl wanna it.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
We can't forbid the release of hormones in a woman's body at the moment of orgasm. And it would look pretty silly if Monica experiences another stone-faced orgasm and gets no pleasure from it. It's just that as long as there was no Fred and his suddenly magic dick, everything was fine in the game, and Monica sometimes had orgasms (but was afraid to admit it even to herself)... But Fred introduced an imbalance in the perfectly working mechanism of the game, in which our beautiful heroine does not like sex.

Perhaps this was done on purpose, so that some obsessives players would calm down and not prevent the developer from keeping for the rest of the players the very canonical Monica, who doesn't like sex, which we got so used to over the years of the game's existence.

Reactions: EraRamp

Imperator117

Oct 4, 2018
she could be happy, as in SH scene cuz she also had it mentually as it was her victory as manager; also fucking machine was logical too as she was overstimulated...but if mr.F comes to scene it became :FacePalm:.
most of her orgasms beside F are ok.

But remember 70% of comments on patreon and etc - Fred scen, more Fred, fredfrefredfredfred, red heels, fredfredfred, heels red.
ppl wanna it.
I am glad you mentioned those red heels! We have to respect our local heels lover :p

• Haha
Reactions: EraRamp and Ostego
3.50 star(s) 215 Votes