ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Here's my compressed version.

Fashion Business [Ep. 2 v0.8] [DecentMonkey] - Original Size: 2.42 GB

Download Win (887MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This didn't work for me, the images are broken, mis-sized. I have all the codecs. No other compressed games have this issue.

1571621521691.png

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
"Fred catches Monica again in the dressing room and gives her a new assignment regarding Julia.
Monica should find out the color of Julia’s panties, but this turned out to be a difficult task. Monica makes several attempts, all 4.With each attempt, new scenes are opened."

Please tell me why this event never appears to me. What dressing room is it about, the makeup room in the photo studio or the one in the clothing store?

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
IIRC, you have to go with Betty to the gym at least once, so Bardie can then ask you to let him know when you go.
Hmm, I didn't go with Bettie to the gym at all. Still, Bardie asked me to tell him when Monica and Bettie will go to the gym ^^

Hermundurii

Mar 23, 2018
Best game ever ! Hats off DM !

I really enjoyed this update due to the prison scenes... I very much like that you can keep playing both routes.
I think is brilliant how Monica gets submissive without a real reason for the prisoners blackmail, everything is in her head and makes her submit ;)

I am also very intrigued (in a positive way) about Monica's slut nickname: Pisslover. I would really much like to see a golden shower/piss in mouth as an optional scene further down her humiliation/fallen path. I almost though we will have a bit on this when one of the prisoners uses the toilet, maybe make Monica clean his dick after taking a piss and lick one-two drops of urine... but I hope we'll have a true justification for the Pisslover name choice later (I have great faith in DM, he always delivers).

Also, I hope more scenes in the slums asap, with some good progress !

I like to make my Monica a total degraded slut, only to hit rock-bottom and then rise up as an avenging fallen angel and burn everyone (Ha ha ha ha - evil laugh :) )

Dreik90

Apr 1, 2018
Hey guys i need help on how to see julias pants. any tips for me would be appreciated , am stuck... also it asks me to find normal clothes how can i find them?

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
How can i trigger this scene?
Fred catches Monica again in the dressing room and gives her a new assignment regarding Julia.
And one more question. In this dirty hole i have to wash dishes.. and there is no change. The owner isn’t satisfied with Monica and she doesn’t get a new job?! What do i have to do?

Last edited:

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Fashion Business [Ep. 2 v0.8] [DecentMonkey] - Original Size: 2.42 GB

Download Win (885MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes