babycomeulater

Dec 10, 2022
no i don't think so
there are not even a link on his patreon site
only for eps3
That's really weird. How come the developer could complete 1st and 3rd episode for Mac, but not the 2nd?

Found this website with links for mac episode 2.1 v16 completed 720p:
MEGA:

What are your thoughts on this?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
That's really weird. How come the developer could complete 1st and 3rd episode for Mac, but not the 2nd?

Found this website with links for mac episode 2.1 v16 completed 720p:
MEGA: Mega

What are your thoughts on this?
sorry i don't know anything about mac
but i downloaded your link
and it seems ok
so give it a try
also if you want to experiment you can also try to download the pc extra version = 1080
and overwrite the game folder inside the autorun folder on the mac folder
remember to save your zip files if anything goes wrong
so you can delete the folders u made and extract new

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
i`ll be surprised that there is Melanie in full bdsm gear inside the box lol
There is already one event with Melanie in this update. Enough for her. Of course it is Monica in the box. Tiffany directly asked Steve to gift Monica to her for a day.

Reactions: Stan5851

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
There is already one event with Melanie in this update. Enough for her. Of course it is Monica in the box. Tiffany directly asked Steve to gift Monica to her for a day.
I`m joking - it`s according to DM`s "guess whos there" )

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Apparently, there will be no New Year's miracle. As for Monica, then based on the size of the box, I would venture to assume that there may be such a cross inside, with Mrs. Buckfett chained to it.
a1.jpg
Or DM simple didn't find a suitable 3D asset, and the height of the box doesn't affect anything at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: vimmers
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes