Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
HI,everyone. I m starting play this game from EP1.

I notice there s two ways to dev MOnica.Usually it would be more and fun Sex-SCENE in the bitch way,but I m not sure.

Could anyone tell me if I will miss lots of scenes when I play just bitch???
The sex scenes depend on the degree of corruption. It is important however, that the MC is constantly abused and humiliated for hundreds of hours in ep2, ep3 and 4 . So for your own sanity, it's better to play dumb bitch than nice Monica.

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
No matter which save i load from V16 i keep getting the same few quests. Will the rest add on later for example the basment which i was busy with in V16 is now missing completely?

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
*watches the test photoshoot*
Holy shit, are you guys trying to make me feel sorry for Vicky? She tries to kickdown the door to the modeling industry and just breaks her foot in the process. Poor, little brat pulls sour faces after being repeatedly told how trash she is, failing to even hold a candle in the sexiness department to a dressed Melanie.

Reactions: EraRamp

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
*watches the test photoshoot*
Holy shit, are you guys trying to make me feel sorry for Vicky? She tries to kickdown the door to the modeling industry and just breaks her foot in the process. Poor, little brat pulls sour faces after being repeatedly told how trash she is, failing to even hold a candle in the sexiness department to a dressed Melanie.
It’s not evening yet, I hope she could success in it) ofc Melanie would have a lot things to do for that

bearsed_lich

Jan 15, 2023
I finished Episode 2, and Episode 3 is making me answer questions to see what happened in previous episodes. I tried moving the save file over form Episode 2 to Episode 3 but it still won't work. It will not allow me to pick up form Marcus' training. What do I do?

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
So I have found out that the L7 team has announced they are working on a second new game which will be called "Breeze Of Passion". Too those unaware L7 is Decent Monkey's Steam friendly identity. He is already producing "Milfs of Sunville" under this banner and will now be making a current third game. I knew something was up with this Fashion Business update and I think it's reasonable to say that this new game has affected the production of ep4v1.

Now in the patreon post that was shared in the "Milfs Of Sunville" thread here, they promised that the new game would not delay the continuing production of MOS. Clearly we can guess which games production has and is going to be affected by this. Guess we will have to wait and see if ep4v1 is going to be the norm going forward.

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
MILFs of Sunville: Season 1 is completed so let's see what DecentMonkey has learned about storytelling :)

Last edited:

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
Heya,

I vaguely remember playing this game about 2 years ago, and I remember someone posting that in there game they had Monica as a hooker with her own apartment, and I want to have that scenario, and so I tried and tried and tried, and could not get it, and so I asked if I could get a copy of that save game ep1, nearly a year later my hard drive died and Im just now getting around back to this game, and Ive been trying to find that post cause I hate repeating myself, but I cant seem to find that post, if someone has that scenario, by any chance I could get a copy of that sav game, please?

thanx in advance

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes