MIDIDIDI

Nov 11, 2018
hello all, how are you hope good, i'm playing episode number 2, i was wondering if there was a way to change the relationship status with melanie in good relationship with some tricks. thanks anyway

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
hello all, how are you hope good, i'm playing episode number 2, i was wondering if there was a way to change the relationship status with melanie in good relationship with some tricks. thanks anyway
looking at my own saves there are to many instances with melanie
to know which one you shall change
so i will say no

Reactions: wildride69

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Smth new from DM) Weekly reports with text)

1686244162537.png
Weekly Report

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?

PROGRESS STATUS

After releasing version 4 v1, I immediately got to work on the next update. The result is 9 exciting scenes, full of intrigue and adventure!

In the new update, Monica will face trials in Phillip's mysterious basement, have a meeting with Grace, and experience an unexpected twist in her relationship with Ralph. She will be faced with increasingly difficult decisions that will significantly impact her life. Some of these decisions will bring story arcs to a close.

And some happy news: our team has gained a new French translator! That's cause for joy! We hope to find a German translator soon, but for now we are still searching...

In the meantime, my team and I are working hard on the new update to make sure it's ready by the planned release date.

And, of course, I want to thank all the players supporting this project!

I’m deeply grateful for all of you!

See you all in next Weekly Report!

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
In the meantime, my team and I are working hard on the new update to make sure it's ready by the planned release date.
I wonder how big the actual team is and who is responsible for what. It's like Decent Monkey and translators and that's it, or there are some other people who are writing the plot, rendering the pictures and so on.
Smth new from DM) Weekly reports)
For it to be a weekly update there must be other weekly reports that happen, well, every week.)) Are we going to see reports every week from now on? For some reason I doubt that.)

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I asked him multiple times, that it would be much more followers friendly with such posts. So i hope it`s new standart)
Yeah, it is one of the problems. Decent Monkey produces a lot of renders and some amazing events from time to time, but he doesn't work with his audience on Patreon at all. He sure can learn from some other developers.
I remember he said that he doesn't like other people influencing the development of his game and he always does it his way, but I strongly believe that if he did more spoilers that are consistent (let's say weekly), some voting posts or polls (like two times a month) where his patrons could influence the future events of the game (for example, choosing outfits for Monica and which events are goint to be in the next update and which not and so on), maybe even some development journals, he would have much more patrons. Obviously, it needs to be done consistenly over some extended period of time to produce results, that is to attact patrons. One or two times won't do much. For now, there is no reason to be a patron, except to download a new version, and since it is pirated constantly, people can get it somewhere else without becoming patrons. As a result, few people become new patrons.
Of course, it can be a drag, but if Decent Monkey really has an actual team, he can delegate it to someone else, if he doesn't want to do it himself.

Last edited:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
What happened to Bif? When I finished Episode 3 V.16, Monica was going into Philips basement. I start Episode 4, no basement and no Bif.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
When I finished Episode 3 V.16, Monica was going into Philips basement. I start Episode 4, no basement and no Bif.
See FAQ 1.4.27
01.jpg
What happened to Bif?
He was fired as director of the magazine and reassigned to the rank and file. If Monica does everything she promised Mr. Campbell, she can deal with him permanently in the near future. What exactly the procedure will look like, where Biff gets a knee to the ass and flies out of the office with his face on the pavement, I don't know yet, but I'm willing to wait a little while for that bright moment to come.)
Replay from other save with not going into basement (30k or favor)
This will not make Biff show up. If the player has been through the entire Office storyline, Biff was fired as head of the magazine back in ep3 v16 (investors meeting).

Last edited:
Reactions: vireker and EraRamp

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
By the way, why are there such dull pictures in the first post? For example, even the ones in my post are way hotter, at least in my opinion. Isn't the main post on the first page supposed to show the best stuff in the game to persuade people to play?

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I've edited the FAQ (1.4.26) a bit to give more clarity to those players who are considering which save file to load in Ep4 v1.
FAQ.jpg

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
By the way, why are there such dull pictures in the first post? For example, even the ones in my post are way hotter, at least in my opinion. Isn't the main post on the first page supposed to show the best stuff in the game to persuade people to play?
you can report 1st post and give moderators links to pics you wanna)

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I've always been of the opinion that the pics in the OP (not just of this game, but for all games) should be good enough to whet the appetite, and to give a realistic expectation of the quality of the art in the game and the sorts of content available, but should definitely not show the very best, and should never spoil the hottest scenes.

I'm not sure that the pics in the OP for this game really do give a good idea of the content available, but at least it gives a good idea of the general quality of the art, showcases some of the major characters, and avoids too many spoilers.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
you can report 1st post and give moderators links to pics you wanna)
I think it should be discussed here first, so that everyone can propose something, and then, based on the results, choose the best (say, those pics that get more likes) and only then report to the moderators.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
seems that he missed investors meeting and butterfly photoshoot
Replay from other save with not going into basement (30k or favor)
I no longer have an old save, they were wiped out when I rebuilt my PC, I went onto the Patreon and downloaded DM's uploaded saves but their isn't one for the end of 16 just earlier so i'm going to have to play from the last save file he has.

Thanks

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes