Feb 15, 2019
Are you using a compressed version?
Hi! Thanks for the response. I tried downloading Ep. 2 from all five Mac sources posted, but still received the message. It's not the only game I've had this error message with, and I usually just end up running the Windows version in Wine.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Been clicking for an hour now, nothing is happening. Time to try an hour being nice. :)
just for your info, if you reached the max. progress in v03, there is no "fisnish screen". You still can walk around and do your daily life, but without further progress. Like I said, just for info before you are frustrated. :)

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
just for your info, if you reached the max. progress in v03, there is no "fisnish screen". You still can walk around and do your daily life, but without further progress. Like I said, just for info before you are frustrated. :)
Thanks. :) I'm currently doing episode 1, made it to the clothing store with big dick. :cool:

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

amcp

May 4, 2017
Hi! Thanks for the response. I tried downloading Ep. 2 from all five Mac sources posted, but still received the message. It's not the only game I've had this error message with, and I usually just end up running the Windows version in Wine.
Same problem here: MAC version is broken! Please help

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017

Hot news!
The bug related to the wrong thumbnails while saving the game is found and fixed.
Also, the bug founded when the map icon becomes disabled after the scene with Betty and Fred in the laundry.

The patch will be released very soon.
P.S. I'm working very hard on 0.4 ;)
Hot news!
The bug related to the wrong thumbnails while saving the game is found and fixed.
Also, the bug founded when the map icon becomes disabled after the scene with Betty and Fred in the laundry.

The patch will be released very soon.
P.S. I'm working very hard on 0.4 ;)

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Start of Day 3 ep 1

WT says fire someone but I've no idea where to go. Can't go outside cos there are idiots roaming. Can't wait to fire sleazebag Fred. :)

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Is anyone else playing on a Mac and getting the "The application 'Fashion Business' can't be opened" error message?
I've been running this since it started and never had an issue. I always start with the PC version and create my own image for Mac using this technique listed in my sig:

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Made it to the end of chapter 1.

This is one game type (exec power woman) where I didn't expect (in this case) MC Monica to not have sex (be that as a power tool and/or for fun).

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Made it to the end of chapter 1.

This is one game type (exec power woman) where I didn't expect (in this case) MC Monica to not have sex (be that as a power tool and/or for fun).
Ep1 is the prologue but after all, Monica doesn't like sex. She is a power woman, her job and her success is the very most important thing for her, not lower biological needs. :)
You can use your saves for Ep2, if you saved in the basement in Julia's room. Things will change for Monica, I hope you also try Ep2.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Ep1 is the prologue but after all, Monica doesn't like sex. She is a power woman, her job and her success is the very most important thing for her, not lower biological needs. :)
You can use your saves for Ep2, if you saved in the basement in Julia's room. Things will change for Monica, I hope you also try Ep2.
I knew she didn't like sex but power corrupts, thought maybe we could convince her otherwise. :D
I have a save and I'll try ch2.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes