♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
i didn`t talk about viruses - damage in data, not critical to run game, but some files are incorrect
correct i maybe used a to strong word (virus)
(brain not always think like the fingers do)
but Ostego explained what i meant
Ok. I'll DL again but, which client would you recommend for torrents? We are currently traveling for work, and we don't have the box client, but only our laptops.

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
simple cos he hasn't updated to latest version
and you refer to a reply from july
so chill and wait like everyone else do
It was a curious technical question mate. Of course I will wait, but that doesn't mean I don't want to learn ;) about how it's done. I replied to it as it was a question for the original post for the scripts, were I was wondering about how to calculate the parameter. I also assumed the same as you, but one can always ask. I hate assumptions :))

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Ok. I'll DL again but, which client would you recommend for torrents? We are currently traveling for work, and we don't have the box client, but only our laptops.
I recommend using qbittorrent --> It is a modern, regularly updated client with a huge number of features. One of its pluses is that there is no need for additional customizations. You just download, install and use it.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I recommend using qbittorrent --> It is a modern, regularly updated client with a huge number of features. One of its pluses is that there is no need for additional customizations. You just download, install and use it.
Well that will wait because I can't find a valid link for Ep3 v16 extra

Edit: I may have found one, I don't know....

Last edited:
Reactions: vimmers

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I just checked the one I was talking about in this post #29,192 and it's a compressed version and without extra
You'd be better off downloading from the link I sent you. There are full uncompressed versions there. And I personally have a double attitude to these rpdl guys...Yeah, now their defenders will come and say that they are so good, but, Mr. defenders, you don't have to try, I am not going to use the services of these guys anyway.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
You'd be better off downloading from the link I sent you. There are full uncompressed versions there. And I personally have a double attitude to these rpdl guys...Yeah, now their defenders will come and say that they are so good, but, Mr. defenders, you don't have to try, I am not going to use the services of these guys anyway.
It's on the way! As for these rpdl guys, you have me intrigued now. Pm me if you want share something crusty about it

Reactions: Stan5851

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I think I've found the source of the bug that's preventing Monica from moving around the house. When she cleans the carpet (the one she stained herself to annoy Julia in Ep 1) she remains on all fours after finishing, and can start again and again, she doesn't get up as usual, as if it wasn't done yet.
If I change the room and I bring her back to the upper floor, she finds herself on all fours again scrubbing the carpet

• Haha
Reactions: Stan5851

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I think I've found the source of the bug that's preventing Monica from moving around the house. When she cleans the carpet (the one she stained herself to annoy Julia in Ep 1) she remains on all fours after finishing, and can start again and again, she doesn't get up as usual, as if it wasn't done yet.
If I change the room and I bring her back to the upper floor, she finds herself on all fours again scrubbing the carpet
In some way, it's a good thing she's getting used to this position with what awaits her :giggle:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself! :KEK: Grats!
wow.png

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
In some way, it's a good thing she's getting used to this position with what awaits her :giggle:
If Monica can't get around properly in ep3, and the curse of the magic carpet isn't dispelled, chances are that by the time you get through the Home storyline (specifically, from Ep.3 v9 content onwards, up to and including ep4), this proud way of moving Monica may cause not only understanding laughter, but problems. :)

(I don't want to spoiler, but believe me, the Home storyline, for all its controversy, has progressed quite a bit). I would still recommend trying to do something about it. Maybe experiment with your old saves from the end of ep2 combined with the new version, which I hope you'll have time to download. Of course I'll share the saves if that becomes a problem, and you can always use the official saves , but not everyone likes that way of going through the game.

As a last resort, you can try emailing the DM, attaching the save and describing the problem. But for now you are really "the 1st on the server".) Before you about it no one wrote.

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
If Monica can't get around properly in ep3, and the curse of the magic carpet isn't dispelled, chances are that by the time you get through the Home storyline (specifically, from Ep.3 v9 content onwards, up to and including ep4), this proud way of moving Monica may cause not only understanding laughter, but problems. :)

(I don't want to spoiler, but believe me, the Home storyline, for all its controversy, has progressed quite a bit). I would still recommend trying to do something about it. Maybe experiment with your old saves from the end of ep2 combined with the new version, which I hope you'll have time to download. Of course I'll share the saves if that becomes a problem, and you can always use the official saves , but not everyone likes that way of going through the game.

As a last resort, you can try emailing the DM, attaching the save and describing the problem. But for now you are really "the 1st on the server".) Before you about it no one wrote.
according to review section most of fappers can`t find left mouse button, what are you talking about?
or don`t know how to hold their dicks with mouse in same time

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes