ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
I started to reply the game from the beginning, starting from 1. However on Ep 2 after the casting with Melanie and steve showing up to the mansion, I cannot "Serve the guest" because it says "I got to finish cleaning" so I become stuck in any room I go to.

Is there any fix? I tried reloading to earlier save but nothing changes

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I started to reply the game from the beginning, starting from 1. However on Ep 2 after the casting with Melanie and steve showing up to the mansion, I cannot "Serve the guest" because it says "I got to finish cleaning" so I become stuck in any room I go to.

Is there any fix? I tried reloading to earlier save but nothing changes
i can't recall what trigger it
but have you asked around in office where Melanie is
also i recommend that you try to do some other quests
instead of looking blind on that specific quest

Reactions: EraRamp

necrontir

Jan 2, 2023
guys, need some help. run into some bug. whenever trying to get into street yard of the house got this error:
assets not found for monica
scene name: street_hose_outside
street_house_outside_monica_bettyhome

and
street_house_outside_monica_bettyhome_evening

as well as not showing monica near the gates. Any tips?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
guys, need some help. run into some bug. whenever trying to get into street yard of the house got this error:
assets not found for monica
scene name: street_hose_outside
street_house_outside_monica_bettyhome

and
street_house_outside_monica_bettyhome_evening

as well as not showing monica near the gates. Any tips?
try to change clothes

fjwelfje

Jul 14, 2020
Man i went and got Monica into Dr Phillip's Dungeon and I can't get out until his dungeon quest is complete... Also it asks me if Julia is living at Home with Monica... Not sure how that happened... Never seem any hint that Julia would come be a maid for Monica again.

Whenever there's an update that gets Monica out of the Dungeon I'll pick this game up again if I can find my saves. It's hard to tell when to switch to latest version

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Man i went and got Monica into Dr Phillip's Dungeon and I can't get out until his dungeon quest is complete... Also it asks me if Julia is living at Home with Monica... Not sure how that happened... Never seem any hint that Julia would come be a maid for Monica again.

Whenever there's an update that gets Monica out of the Dungeon I'll pick this game up again if I can find my saves. It's hard to tell when to switch to latest version
read
FAQ

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
i can't recall what trigger it
but have you asked around in office where Melanie is
also i recommend that you try to do some other quests
instead of looking blind on that specific quest
I found the issue.

I went back over a day and a half of progress to see what went wrong. When Betty approached me to stay away from Steve I was not in the ground floor like I wanted to start cleaning and was in the hall. Because in that instance I used the fast travel to go to the basement and go to sleep until next day. It still had me registered as cleaning even though I wasn't anymore due to the betty interaction.

So going back... far far back. Once I got to that point I did the cleaning that same day and didn't experience that bug anymore.

Now I save before doing anything just in case :LOL:

Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers
Oct 5, 2018
She does wear different clothes in the slums branch, but she automatically puts them on in those events.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks.

The costumes have always been good. I just wish we had more clothing options, specifically more customization options. Like being able to remove certain articles of clothing at certain corruption levels.

Probably not in the Author's vision if it's not been implemented yet. I'll pick Ep 3 and 4 anyway.

Thanks again.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
The costumes have always been good. I just wish we had more clothing options, specifically more customization options. Like being able to remove certain articles of clothing at certain corruption levels.

Probably not in the Author's vision if it's not been implemented yet. I'll pick Ep 3 and 4 anyway.
Yeah, it would be nice to have new clothing options when Monica achieves a certain corruption level. Or maybe some minor physical changes, like piercing, tattoo, or new hair style.
Too bad it probably won't be implemented. Partly because it will increase the number of renders to make. Partly since it would be silly for Monica to look one way in one branch but totally different in another, especially when the brances are not separated.
Also it is obvious that Fashion Business is the least important project for the developer now, and his attention is focused on two other more profitable games.

• Haha
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes