Vigeous

May 3, 2021
There's an alternative, if Monica chooses to promise Philip that she will do something for him later on. That's how the Player can play Basement and continue the story without it and still receive his investment.

Reactions: EraRamp

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
There's an alternative, if Monica chooses to promise Philip that she will do something for him later on. That's how the Player can play Basement and continue the story without it and still receive his investment.
this "promise" should be placeholder until basement finished.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I think it was intended for people who don't like BDSM so they can skip it.
anyway, basement (atleast at its start) shouldn`t be deadend. Even dialogues have been written for 1st investors meeting (moment Campbell introduced all investors one by one, Monica had different words if she has Phillip`s agreement through basement).
And here are several ppls who don`t play office line until basement end.
Changing its end - i can predict:
it`s hard to fuse ep.3 end and ep.4. After basement you should go back to 3.16. And replay whole content for ~8 updates of ep.4. Whining about this would be heared even on the Moon.

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
anyway, basement (atleast at its start) shouldn`t be deadend. Even dialogues have been written for 1st investors meeting (moment Campbell introduced all investors one by one, Monica had different words if she has Phillip`s agreement through basement).
it`s hard to fuse ep.3 end and ep.4. After basement you should go back to 3.16. And replay whole content for ~8 updates of ep.4. Whining about this would be heared even on the Moon.
I honestly think its a good idea if it's a dead end. Monica had the 3 choices where she had to pick from, picking the basement choice is going to be her giving away her freedom, additionally she will be recorded on camera. How can she escape that. Even after the week ends, how can she go back to her old life, knowing material of her being a slave is out there, and who says Philip won't blackmail her with it. It's endless possibilities for Philip to control her even more. Where as Monica can't do anything about it. Let's not forget the fact that her husband's friend knows what's up:sneaky:

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
search button can
I hope you know you are not fun! I just asked nicely for help and insted you are trying to make fun out of nowhere to me!
If you can't help just say you can't help or don't answer me! There's no need to make jokes on other people and offend them! I didn't even do anything to you,you know that right?
Have a nice day and hope you learn to be nice and think before trying making jokes at others!

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I hope you know you are not fun! I just asked nicely for help and insted you are trying to make fun out of nowhere to me!
You are the rude one, not him. The help you need is already in this thread. This question has been asked probably hundreds of times. The answer is available if you will search or read the F.A.Q. To not do the most basic work on your own to find your answer is disrespectful to all of the people who have been helpful in the past by answering this same question over and over again.

If you can't help just say you can't help or don't answer me!
He did help you. The search button is what you need to use to find your answer.

There's no need to make jokes on other people and offend them! I didn't even do anything to you,you know that right?
Have a nice day and hope you learn to be nice and think before trying making jokes at others!
Hope you learn to think and make just the smallest effort to find your answer before you insult the people who have helped in the past.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
View attachment 3178202

huh? really big change in plot.
It seems like Decent Monkey decided not to bother with additional branching because of the basement. The game is about to be completed and so why waste time on it? I sort of agree with that.

It would be kind of cool if the whole basement branch is just Philip's ruse, his way of taking revenge on Monica for humiliating him that day. Let's say there could be two endings. If Monica is stubborn and punished constantly, then she slowly starts to enjoy it and eventually willing becomes Philip's servant. If, on the other hand, she is submissive and does everything she is asked, Philip likes it so much that he decides to keep her as a slave in his basement and Monica just disappears for everyone else.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
It seems like Decent Monkey decided not to bother with additional branching because of the basement. The game is about to be completed and so why waste time on it? I sort of agree with that.

It would be kind of cool if the whole basement branch is just Philip's ruse, his way of taking revenge on Monica for humiliating him that day. Let's say there could be two endings. If Monica is stubborn and punished constantly, then she slowly starts to enjoy it and eventually willing becomes Philip's servant. If, on the other hand, she is submissive and does everything she is asked, Philip likes it so much that he decides to keep her as a slave in his basement and Monica just disappears for everyone else.
agree, but only 3 days left for starting enjoying. for now only 1 scene in bad Monica route with fuckmachine.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Well done so far. I'm not even halfway through the game yet. But it gave me many a good laugh. Sure, you have to get used to grinding and the humiliating humor. But when done, you have fun. All the messes are well made and very creative. I've rarely seen this in games so far. I'm curious what will happen next :ROFLMAO:(y)

But I do have one small point of criticism:
I haven't tried all the languages yet. But the german subtitle could be better. It is full of typos, spelling errors, punctuation errors, and sometimes the translation, especially with the decision buttons, is completely crap. It's good enough to understand what it's about. But often not anymore.

Edit:
I noticed an error in episode 2, part 1. It's a gap in the quest/event log:

Quest Shiny Hole:
The Poster im Shiny Hole step only appears after completing the "Queen of Hearts" photoshoot and then returning to the Shiny Hole, where the event is already taking place. This step should best shown after we have solved the conflict with Molly are starting our get tips again, but before starting this photoshoot.

I only discovered this event by coincidence. And that shouldn't be the case. The quest log is supposed to be a help so that you can move forward.

Last edited:

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Well done so far. I'm not even halfway through the game yet. But it gave me many a good laugh. Sure, you have to get used to grinding and the humiliating humor. But when done, you have fun. All the messes are well made and very creative. I've rarely seen this in games so far. I'm curious what will happen next :ROFLMAO:(y)

I haven't tried all the languages yet. But the german subtitle could be better. It is full of typos, spelling errors, punctuation errors, and sometimes the translation, especially with the decision buttons, is completely crap. It's good enough to understand what it's about. But often not anymore.
Yes, there are still a lot of problems with the game text and translation including German. We are working on solving these problems ;)

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019

And when you get through the game, please tell me how long it took you. I was aiming for 60 hours without skipping dialog.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Sorry but the whole idea of someone being abused and humiliated so much that they begin to like it, makes no sense to me. We already have Fred and "the magic cock". That at least is just her enjoying being fucked by Fred. To suggest anything so far that has happened in the basement would be enjoyable or would lead to some sort of enjoyment is crazy. I suspect with what Decent Monkey has let out of the bag with that answer, that Phillip is going to send her to the farm after he has trained her enough for them. This will probably end with her becoming the farms well trained "fuck meat".

I also suspect that if Monica uses the safe word she will quickly be picked up and sent to the farm once Decent Monkey completes that ending. Either way the choice to agree to the basement will lead to the bad farm end.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Sorry but the whole idea of someone being abused and humiliated so much that they begin to like it, makes no sense to me. We already have Fred and "the magic cock". That at least is just her enjoying being fucked by Fred. To suggest anything so far that has happened in the basement would be enjoyable or would lead to some sort of enjoyment is crazy. I suspect with what Decent Monkey has let out of the bag with that answer, that Phillip is going to send her to the farm after he has trained her enough for them. This will probably end with her becoming the farms well trained "fuck meat".

I also suspect that if Monica uses the safe word she will quickly be picked up and sent to the farm once Decent Monkey completes that ending. Either way the choice to agree to the basement will lead to the bad farm end.

Stockholm syndrome is a proposed condition or that tries to explain why hostages sometimes develop a bond with their captors. It is supposed to result from a rather specific set of circumstances, namely the power imbalances contained in , , and abusive relationships. Therefore, it is difficult to find a large number of people who experience Stockholm syndrome to conduct studies with any sort of validity or useful sample size. This makes it hard to determine trends in the development and effects of the condition, and in fact it is a "contested illness" due to doubts about the legitimacy of the condition.

Emotional bonds can possibly form between captors and captives, during intimate time together, but these are considered irrational by some in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims. Stockholm syndrome has never been included in the (DSM), the standard tool for diagnosis of psychiatric illnesses and disorders in the United States, mainly due to the lack of a consistent body of academic research. The syndrome is rare: according to data from the , about 8% of hostage victims show evidence of Stockholm syndrome.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes