hash19

Jun 4, 2017
If you have to ask, you probably wouldn't understand it even if it was explained to you once more.
OK, but why don't you try it for me at least once? Although I have a little idea, I would like to hear it from you anyway.
And by the way, I play only the 720p version, too.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I mean, it's not good pirating the 1080p version just some minutes after release. The dev depends on some patreon income. If the high-res versions always get pirated after some minutes, less people will support him and the game itself is in danger. Therefore, the 720p version would have done it...
Did you really just use the long since debunked "pirates cause loss of sales" argument? :LOL:

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
i think it's a interessting question: why support people creators, i by my self didn't own a credit card or paypal, but i would support creators, with a nice game and a believable version output, because for the support. (when patreon activate some other payment options) i wouldn't pay 20 for one creator per month, but i think i could spend 20-40 euro per month for the creators i like, the amount of money depends on my monthly income. when i earn more, i would spread more.
and i would still pirate the newest verison here in the forum:)

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
ahhhh...
How to set corruption to 100+ by the console comands, actually i recently formatted my computer completely, as a reuslt all my save files are gone.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes