agn25

Nov 20, 2017
For me the question wasn't really about the farm. I'm not into bestiality all. This is a fetish I don't like :sick:

I just wanted to know whether Monica's hysteria is justified and whether there are really any consequences if we don't do anything to satisfy her blackmailers. Well, the question has apparently been answered ;)

And I also doubt that we will ever actually see the farm in the game. I don't know how Subscribestar handles this. But as far as I know, such extreme content is not welcome on Patreons. If someone's got that in there, the game will probably be kicked down there very quickly. I think there won't be more than one "game over" screen if the worst comes to the worst.
I don't know how far you have got yet but in the Marcus event in ep3 it is clear that the farm doesn't have real animals. It will be full of human pets trained to play out a roll of an animal. Like Marcus trains Monica to act like a cat. As weird as that is I think it will be allowed through patreon. So I think we will see some sort of farm activity by the end.

There is quite a few instances where a threat is not followed through with if Monica fails at a set task. As you pointed out nothing but a bad taste in her mouth can happen to Monica if she fails to raise the $5000 in a week. Bardie never goes to the police if Monica refuses to be a good maid, Marcus doesn't have Monica arrested if she doesn't visit him at the police station like he says would have happened if she didn't go see him, Betty never kicks Monica out of the house if she doesn't clean the house in the week leading to their guest like she threatens too. I've written before that there should be a at least a game over screen if Monica fails to raise $5000 two weeks in a row. Sometimes you just have to enjoy the game for what it is and not worry about what it is not.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
the Marcus event in ep3 it is clear that the farm doesn't have real animals. It will be full of human pets trained to play out a roll of an animal. Like Marcus trains Monica to act like a cat.
???????

btw there are a lot games with bestiality on patreon. Lida`s adventurers for example.

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
khmm, smth new
What did he say wrong? In our country, only the president can afford a riding bear! And we mere mortals still have to travel to the factories for the production of nesting dolls on iron self-propelled carts!
And Coca Cola has risen in price by 1.5 times... this is the end!

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I don't know how far you have got yet but in the Marcus event in ep3 it is clear that the farm doesn't have real animals. It will be full of human pets trained to play out a roll of an animal. Like Marcus trains Monica to act like a cat. As weird as that is I think it will be allowed through patreon. So I think we will see some sort of farm activity by the end.

There is quite a few instances where a threat is not followed through with if Monica fails at a set task. As you pointed out nothing but a bad taste in her mouth can happen to Monica if she fails to raise the $5000 in a week. Bardie never goes to the police if Monica refuses to be a good maid, Marcus doesn't have Monica arrested if she doesn't visit him at the police station like he says would have happened if she didn't go see him, Betty never kicks Monica out of the house if she doesn't clean the house in the week leading to their guest like she threatens too. I've written before that there should be a at least a game over screen if Monica fails to raise $5000 two weeks in a row. Sometimes you just have to enjoy the game for what it is and not worry about what it is not.
AFAIR, the event of ep3 with Marcus, the personal pets (animals) of the Farm owners haven't gone anywhere and are still kept at the farm. And no matter what kind of pet Marcus "turns" Monica into, the real pets (animals) are still there waiting for her. But I'm also leaning towards us being shown an extended finale with the Farm. As I've posted many times in this thread, petplay combined with BDSM would go a long way towards replacing the formally "forbidden" bestiality. (Ostego is right, several games with this "forbidden" fetish are still quietly sold via Patreon). So hot content may well be enough for this ending. It's a little unfortunate that DM didn't follow your scheme. It would have been one of the most interesting storylines ever. But you're right, we should enjoy what we have. After all, if DM hadn't come up with this game, we wouldn't have Monica at all.

Reactions: EraRamp and agn25

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
btw there are a lot games with bestiality on patreon. Lida`s adventurers for example.
Most of those games are obscure ones with very few patrons. They are not banned simply because very few people know about them. If they become popular, they will be banned. It makes sense for the developer's of those games to include bestiality to stand out and attract at least some patrons, but for relatively popular games like Fashion Business usually it doesn't make sense. Why risk the income if you game makes money without that risky stuff.
People should have forgotten about bestiality and hardcore stuff like that in Fashion Business a long time ago. It will never happen.

khmm, smth new
There is nothing new about it. It is the official data from Rossat, the main provider of such data in Russia. The average monthly income for a person in Russia is about 800 dollars. Before taxes. Or about 700 dollars after taxes. For comparison, the average net adjusted disposable income (after taxes) in Switzerland is about 3000 dollars. Even adjusting for higher prices of services and rent (other goods cost about same in most countries, some of them cheaper, some more expensive), an average person in Switzerland is at least 3 times richer.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
There is nothing new about it. It is the official data from Rossat, the main provider of such data in Russia. The average monthly income for a person in Russia is about 800 dollars. Before taxes. Or about 700 dollars after taxes. For comparison, the average net adjusted disposable income (after taxes) in Switzerland is about 3000 dollars. Even adjusting for higher prices of services and rent (other goods cost about same in most countries, some of them cheaper, some more expensive), an average person in Switzerland is at least 3 times richer.
What does Switzerland have to do with anything. Why not compare Russia to some principality of Monaco? (sarcasm). The truth is that you don't know about how my country lives because you don't live in it and don't know the realities, but we does. Watch less CNN and read less nonsense about "poor" Russia.

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021

Yes Yes. Same prices yeah. For example, a kilogram of pork neck in the Russian Federation costs 300-400 rubles. In Switzerland from 15 to 35-45 francs. 1 franc - 103 rubles. We take at least 15 francs - 1500 rubles. They earn three times more and spend three times more. I’m already silent about prices for utility bills. I REALLY don’t know how much a cubic meter of gas costs. I pay 500 rubles for the service once a year and every month there are some pennies, it costs so little that I perceive it as free.
Damn! Well, OK. In Switzerland, the average Swiss is 3 times richer than the average Russian. But how does this show that Russians are poor? The fact that a Swiss earns three times more than me does not show that I am poor, it shows that he is 3 times richer than me.
And in general, it is very stupid to judge how people really live based on the average dollar income per capita. When there is a plague epidemic in the hospital, patients who have died have a body temperature of 0 degrees Celsius, while those in intensive care have a temperature of 40-41 degrees Celsius. At the same time, the average temperature in the hospital can easily be 36.6 degrees Celsius. Everyone turns out healthy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stan5851

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
an apartment there...for 5 billion US dollars
hmm must be an calculating mistake cos that's 5000000000 = 450450000000000,00 Russian rouble
i can understand if you mean 5000000 = 450450000000,00 Russian rouble

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
hmm must be an calculating mistake cos that's 5000000000 = 450450000000000,00 Russian rouble
i can understand if you mean 5000000 = 450450000000,00 Russian rouble
You probably misunderstood something, a translation error, whatever. Again.
In the USA, in the state of Connecticut, in the city of Willington, someone bought class real estate (apartments). The cost of this deal is 5 billion dollars. Russian rubles have nothing to do with it at all. We are talking about a transaction in the country of the USA, in the state of the USA for American dollars.
There cannot be any errors in the calculations since these are direct data taken from the website (kaggle). Well, or this is a mistake of the one who compiled this data set. Although, on the other hand, why couldn’t some estate in the USA cost 5 billion? Maybe there are golden toilets and all that stuff... The rich have their own quirks)
P.S
In the end, maybe this is the same former mansion of Monica, she loves luxury as I understand from this game)

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I don’t know how much money Monkey gets for the game, 2-3 thousand dollars? This is 200-300 thousand rubles. T
You are quite wrong if you think he makes 2 or 3 grand a month. Even back in the day only this game - Fashion Business - was making much more than 10 000 dollars a month (now he has about 1500 patrons, some of them pay 30 dollars a month, some 10, it can easily be 20 000 dollars a month). Now he is developing 3 games. And he can sell 2 of them on Steam which is more profitable than Patreon. I wouldn't be surprised if he is making 50 000 dollars a month. He shares some of it with other guys who help him with the development, pays taxes (if he does), fees, etc. Considering all that, 25 000 dollars a month could be a reasonable estimate of his income (and I would be surprised if it is much more).

The majority, of course, receive less, on average 300-600 dollars a month (depending on what).
You said it yourself. Just imagine how little 300 dollars is . It is poverty in any country. You cannot buy anything but food with it.
And now compare it with a person who makes 25 000 dollars a month (2 250 000 rubbles, yes, 2.25 million a month). One person makes the same amount as 7500 people. I believe you can buy a small flat in your town for that money. With monthly income. It does sound like living like a king, doesn't it?
So, where was I wrong? I said the truth. Some people just cannot accept it.
25 000 dollars a month even in the US or Switzerland is a lot of money, but it is a fortune in Russia.

Last edited:

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
no matter how you calculate it $5.000.000.000 = 5 billion us dollar
is a hell a lot of money for a single apartment
dunno where u are from
but try to look up $5.000.000.000 in your own Currency
I think there is most likely confusion with the meaning of the word apartments. I think we are not talking about an apartment in an apartment building. I think it's a mansion with land and pools, something like that. This, whatever one may say, can be called private apartments. Since the data set lacked a column for huge mansions and (or) castles, most likely it was recorded in the column - apartments, I think so.
Okay, it doesn’t really matter, let’s not argue anymore, you don’t want to upset the guy with the cute dog on his avatar?)))

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
You are quite wrong if you think he makes 2 or 3 grand a month. Even back in the day only this game - Fashion Business - was making much more than 10 000 dollars a month (now he has about 1500 patrons, some of them pay 30 dollars a month, some 10, it can easily be 20 000 dollars a month). Now he is developing 3 games. And he can sell 2 of them on Steam which is more profitable than Patreon. I wouldn't be surprised if he is making 50 000 dollars a month. He shares some of it with other guys who help him with the development, pays taxes (if he does), fees, etc. Considering all that, 25 000 dollars a month could be a reasonable estimate of his income (and I would be surprised if it is much more).

You said it yourself. Just imagine how little 300 dollars is . It is poverty in any country. You cannot buy anything but food with it.
And now compare it with a person who makes 25 000 dollars a month (2 250 000 rubbles, yes, 2.25 million a month). One person makes the same amount as 7500 people. I believe you can buy a small flat in your town for that money. With monthly income. It does sound like living like a king, doesn't it?
So, where was I wrong? I said the truth. Some people just cannot accept it.
25 000 dollars a month even in the US or Switzerland is a lot of money, but it is a fortune in Russia.
C-suite level earn that kind of monthly income.

It is worldwide a fortune $25k month

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp and FDMuser

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Everytime I see Ostego's avatar I think of this Rukka Rukka Ali song :LOL:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018

1703271797018.png

Dear, friends!

We want to express our sincere gratitude to each and every one of you for your unwavering support. It is thanks to your support that "Fashion Business" has thrived for such an extended period. As we have mentioned before, Episode 4 marks the conclusion of the series, and with each subsequent update, and with each successive update, you'll get closer and closer to the long-awaited junctions. Some of them will be unexpected, while others will fulfill your most cherished desires.

As we prepared for the release of the fourth episode, we initially planned several endings. However, periodic surveys, which we conducted for you—our dear patrons—have highlighted specific plotlines and endings that resonate most with you. Therefore, we are delighted to announce that the planned endings will be closely tied to Marcus and the events in prison, Hotel Le Grand, Shiny Hole, Claire, and, of course, Fred. Your love for the storylines involving Fred and Claire has inspired us to pay special attention to content featuring these characters.

Your feedback is incredibly valuable, and we want to ensure that you are satisfied with how Monica's adventures conclude. Below, you will find the results of the survey we conducted to understand which scenes from E4 v 4 you enjoyed the most.

1703271944818.png

Thank you for staying with us on this extraordinary journey. Feel free to share your suggestions for endings and character interactions. Together, we will create endings that not only delight you but also resonate with Monica. Your continued support means a great deal to us.

1703271856860.png

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

View attachment 3195949

Dear, friends!

We want to express our sincere gratitude to each and every one of you for your unwavering support. It is thanks to your support that "Fashion Business" has thrived for such an extended period. As we have mentioned before, Episode 4 marks the conclusion of the series, and with each subsequent update, and with each successive update, you'll get closer and closer to the long-awaited junctions. Some of them will be unexpected, while others will fulfill your most cherished desires.

As we prepared for the release of the fourth episode, we initially planned several endings. However, periodic surveys, which we conducted for you—our dear patrons—have highlighted specific plotlines and endings that resonate most with you. Therefore, we are delighted to announce that the planned endings will be closely tied to Marcus and the events in prison, Hotel Le Grand, Shiny Hole, Claire, and, of course, Fred. Your love for the storylines involving Fred and Claire has inspired us to pay special attention to content featuring these characters.

Your feedback is incredibly valuable, and we want to ensure that you are satisfied with how Monica's adventures conclude. Below, you will find the results of the survey we conducted to understand which scenes from E4 v 4 you enjoyed the most.

View attachment 3195952

Thank you for staying with us on this extraordinary journey. Feel free to share your suggestions for endings and character interactions. Together, we will create endings that not only delight you but also resonate with Monica. Your continued support means a great deal to us.

View attachment 3195950
I fixed it, don't thank me.
true story.jpg

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes