Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I bet that those 95% will be disappointed
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Well, the players who vote for the Fred scene will definitely not be happy. But as for the other players, that's not a fact at all. And DM didn't do a poll about it.. Although the fact that he wrote that the ending with Marcus and the prison events will still happen indirectly points to that. The Marcus-Prison--Farm chain hasn't gone anywhere yet.

p.s. So we don't know the exact numbers of the number of patrons who would like to see an ending with the Farm. So I wouldn't talk more about %, but about the possibility or impossibility of realizing this ending given the Patreon rules. I think it is possible, in past pages agn25 and I have written about it, I won't repeat myself. But we'll see..

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I fixed it, don't thank me.
View attachment 3196710
I would like to have further numbers on this. 45% or 95 % of 496 votes at all is not very much. How many patreons does DM have? That doesn't seem like a very big turnout to me.

Still, I'm surprised that a lot of people actually like bestiality. This is really an extreme, unusual fetish :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: 21122121

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I would like to have further numbers on this. 45% of 95 % of 496 votes at all is not very much. How many patreons does DM have? That doesn't seem like a very big turnout to me.

Still, I'm surprised that a lot of people actually like bestiality. This is really an extreme, unusual fetish :unsure:
~1500

In open votes not only subscribers can vote, so its only 496 votes from 7700 followers.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I would like to have further numbers on this. 45% of 95 % of 496 votes at all is not very much. How many patreons does DM have? That doesn't seem like a very big turnout to me.

I think it's clear to everyone that this is a joke, and it's not Marcus, it's fucking Fred and his magic dick. I just put Marcus instead of Fred and put in the other %. As for bestiality, legend has it that DM started creating FB after being inspired by the rather extreme "Lida Adventures", which is still for sale on patreon, and which has a lot of bestiality in it. Based on that, FB was intended to be a pretty dark game, but over time we got what we got.

Anyway, the farm and its mysterious owners stalking Monica is one of the pillars on which the entire global plot of the game hangs. It is, if you will, a sort of sacred cow that has been around for as long as the game has. And it's not so much about bestiality, it's just that there has to be at least one (out of ~8 different endings) where Monica goes to the Farm 218. Especially since it was announced a long time ago. No one is saying the DM should shoot himself in the foot and make bestiality content for patreon. It could very well be replaced with petplay and BDSM, that's enough for a fulfilling ending. Plus, a great deal of the game is tied up in a conspiracy against Monica, the roots of which apparently grow from the same Farm owners and possibly Monica's husband. All in all, this is a vast topic that has been written about in many posts here and I won't dwell on it (you can search for those posts if you're interested).

Well, bestiality (if the DM wants to) can always be released in a separate patch.. Personally, I'm not a big fan of bestiality and mostly prefer BDSM/maledom/lezdom, but the sending to the farm should happen..(imo) if only to fulfill the promise made to the players back in ep2 That's my opinion, and how the DM decides, we'll see.

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I think it's clear to everyone that this is a joke, and it's not Marcus, it's fucking Fred and his magic dick. I just put Marcus instead of Fred and put in the other %. As for bestiality, legend has it that DM started creating FB after being inspired by the rather extreme "Lida Adventures", which is still for sale on patreon, and which has a lot of bestiality in it. Based on that, FB was intended to be a pretty dark game, but over time we got what we got.

Anyway, the farm and its mysterious owners stalking Monica is one of the pillars on which the entire global plot of the game hangs. It is, if you will, a sort of sacred cow that has been around for as long as the game has. And it's not so much about bestiality, it's just that there has to be at least one (out of ~8 different endings) where Monica goes to the Farm 218. Especially since it was announced a long time ago. No one is saying the DM should shoot himself in the foot and make bestiality content for patreon. It could very well be replaced with petplay and BDSM, that's enough for a fulfilling ending. Plus, a great deal of the game is tied up in a conspiracy against Monica, the roots of which apparently grow from the same Farm owners and possibly Monica's husband. All in all, this is a vast topic that has been written about in many posts here and I won't dwell on it (you can search for those posts if you're interested).

Well, bestiality (if the DM wants to) can always be released in a separate patch.. Personally, I'm not a big fan of bestiality and mostly prefer BDSM/maledom/lezdom, but the sending to the farm should happen..(imo) if only to fulfill the promise made to the players back in ep2 That's my opinion, and how the DM decides, we'll see.
It was already clear to me that the comments weren't meant seriously. :)

Still, it was interesting to know how many people are into something like that. :eek::LOL:

Clear. The farm will definitely exist sooner or later. I'm excited to see what DM does with it in the end. If I were him, I would make it a “game over” ending. This is relatively easy without having to delve deeply into the subject matter.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
It was already clear to me that the comments weren't meant seriously. :)

Still, it was interesting to know how many people are into something like that. :eek::LOL:

Clear. The farm will definitely exist sooner or later. I'm excited to see what DM does with it in the end. If I were him, I would make it a “game over” ending. This is relatively easy without having to delve deeply into the subject matter.
I don't know if you've gone through the whole game or only partially, but just in case I'll write under a spoiler that this is about an event from Ep3. The Farm already exists, and Monica even participated in some test for the farm owners. (Unfortunately, it's only 1 quest in the entire 3rd episode). As for "game over" - I don't think this ending will appeal to players. It's clear that being sent to the Farm means a bad ending and game over, but even now we have some renders where in case of failing a task, naked Monica is tied to a piece of wood and branded at the Farm. So in the hypothetical Farm ending, something more could have been done, but without bestiality.. and I think it would have been appreciated more than if you had just written to the players - "Monica goes to the Farm ---> black screen ---> Game over".)

Reactions: vireker and EraRamp

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
In our chat room, all new players or visitors need to be careful. We have Stan and Ostego on guard. Wimmers are on standby. And that's not all, there's more. I sometimes. So write at your own risk, no one guarantees you will survive

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
In our chat room, all new players or visitors need to be careful. We have Stan and Ostego on guard. Wimmers are on standby. And that's not all, there's more. I sometimes. So write at your own risk, no one guarantees you will survive
So what? It's kinda refreshing to find a few active people in a threat who not only pay a little attention to etiquette, but are also available for objective discussions. That's not often the case. In most threats you only get stupid, rude answers, or none at all. Or some members think they can say anything with impunity. That's what the threats often look like. I prefer a threat that has a few "guards" so that a certain adult level is present :)

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I would like to have further numbers on this. 45% or 95 % of 496 votes at all is not very much. How many patreons does DM have? That doesn't seem like a very big turnout to me.

I'm always surprised by how many people have a foot fetish, it makes me sick to my stomach but you see a ton of it. To each their own however. Not to mention people into the geriatric content:sick:. The bestiality stuff never bothered me at all in a VN, however as a huge connoisseur of Japanese Hentai/Manga the tentacle stuff has desensitized me for the most part.

Different strokes different folks.

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Ep. 3, I can't solve the "cleaning lady can't say no" part. Can you help me? Thanks
Just keep going to the gym with Betty and then secretly go to Ralph and be intimate with him until you had sex. Then just keep doing it until something "new" happens.

Reactions: EraRamp
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes