Satangos

Sep 21, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/00iconbutton.rpy", line 42: expected a keyword argument or child statement.
    0 icon style "iconbutton_icon" properties icon_properties
    ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Wed Dec 27 14:08:52 2023
Android port ver2 ,how fix this ?

Ulysseplus2

Apr 21, 2018
Do you know if there is a single version (Patreon) that includes the first 3 episodes with Italian subtitles?
I remember that part two had desynced Italian subtitles

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
is there a path where the protagonist stops being an awful person or does she remain a pos in all paths still? I played this long ago
If you mean is there a path for Monica to not be bitchy by nature, there is no such path. However, you can (in a limited way) influence her bitchiness by making certain non-bitchy decisions. You can read about this and more in the FAQ. (1.1.2 & 1.2.2)

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Do you know if there is a single version (Patreon) that includes the first 3 episodes with Italian subtitles?
no there aren't nor in other languages
we can hope that DM make 1 when he finish eps4
but then the game will probably be around 40GB big

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
The translation into Italian is complete. Not sure if it's here or not, but the Patreon version has it

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
How do I update the game? I have entered the code from the OP but it is incorrect. Can anyone help me, please??
each version has its unique code. In OP is old one.
i have reported those codes as old several times but mods wont delete them

so if you guys also can spam the report button
please do so so we can get rid of them

Ulysseplus2

Apr 21, 2018
The translation into Italian is complete. Not sure if it's here or not, but the Patreon version has it
Yes, I knew it, I had made the patreon some time ago thinking that the translation had been fixed, but it is desynced.
A shame because parts one, three and four are fine.

Reactions: EraRamp

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Yes, I knew it, I had made the patreon some time ago thinking that the translation had been fixed, but it is desynced.
A shame because parts one, three and four are fine.
No, the translation is not abandoned, you can point out the points that are done wrong and send to the developer or me. Or join the translation team to fix the translation. Welcome ;)

Ulysseplus2

Apr 21, 2018
No, the translation is not abandoned, you can point out the points that are done wrong and send to the developer or me. Or join the translation team to fix the translation. Welcome ;)
I said it several times a while ago and nothing has changed, except my money spent on the Patreon in vain...

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes