szops

Oct 9, 2017
ive got betty lvl 4 and bardie lvl 5 ,it says about further plot progression but nothing triggers and i dont know how to trigger it

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
Tried to find on forum but unsuccessfully, where saves are located on HDD?
Use the windows search function on your main disk and you should find it, idk what's the address in english, i have italian windows.

I write "lt1." anyway should be smth like users->name->appdata->roaming->renpy

zzzarmorzzz

Apr 20, 2019
ive got betty lvl 4 and bardie lvl 5 ,it says about further plot progression but nothing triggers and i dont know how to trigger it

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
You totally missed the point of this site. And anyway, one of the guy who makes the most money on Patreon with a X game is giving it for free since the start: Summertimes Saga. Money is mainly correlated with Quality most of the time.
ok i get, it if you say so just forget what i just said before and i already know this is where ppl share their games

omg that cock sure is huge, i love that cock unfortunately it belong to the old pig

szops

Oct 9, 2017
sorry but still the guide doesn't explain it...
It says "After 4 Bardie visits to fitness Betty calls Monica and tells her that she knows about the panties and Monica can ask her to show what she wears today. She can ask Betty about panties near mirrors and in the bedroom. Also, Monica can look at how Bardie checking it too. Also, after that, Monica becomes shaved. " and ok I made it to this point... and next tip is
"When Bardie and Betty became level 5, the next morning, Betty catches Monica again (day, maid clothes) and says that she shouldn’t now wear panties in the house. " bardie is lvl 5 but betty is not, betty is lvl 4 and waiting for the further plot progression same as bardie...

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes