Summin

Mar 8, 2018
Hello all, are the guides working for everyone else? I can't seem to get ep 2 or 1 to load. Patreon page loads just fine. But the guides time out no matter if I try pc, mobile, or even switching to a different browser both pc and mobile. Thanks.

Koperacho

Nov 22, 2017
I've tried every version and my old saves don't work for any of them. Except 1 save at the very beginning of chapter 2. I could start from there but man that's a lot of grinding. I get "next level for Bardi's story" then I click and I get the message "next level for betty's story". Then it automatically goes back to the save/loading screen.
Same problem :/

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
I'm seriously going to rage if Melanie got sent to the fucking "animal farm"... She's the one thats endgame for Monica in my game.

I hope @DecentMonkey gives us an ending where Monica recovers most of her power and money, and can take revenge on all the assholes that mistreated her, but also be good to those that did help her (Secretary, and Melanie), I wouldnt mind her ending up in a lesbian relationship with Melanie, its clear Melanie likes her, and Monica seems to be opening up sexually (the dildo scene showed she didnt even know what an orgasm was).
second to that, but I save my good route where Monica stay pure and innocent. And lets enjoy fallen route I like this game it gives replayable gameplay

Koperacho

Nov 22, 2017
That's because you guy's are using the 1080p version, you have to download the 720p version in the 1st page ;)
I use only 720p versions. Some old backups works but with error ("ignore" or "rollback" helps).
Maybe because I was playing version 3.0 not 3.1. I'll have to check it later.

moddy1

Jun 8, 2017
It was a fun update.Especially the bargain with Steve was very nice.It was certainly my favorite scene for Steve to fuck Monica.Keep going man DecentMonkey.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes