qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
There is one thing behind actual story (suddenly i knew i little more about future plans but can`t write and don`t want about it) that can ruin this variant, but if it wouldn`t be released ingame than your variant looks realistic yeah and Vicky can have her own ending. But i`ll prefer another variant with merging with Phillip or Marcus for example.
Of course I don't know what is planned and what unexpected plot twists are prepared, but considering how that branch with Victoria has been unfolding, I think the ending I suggested is the most reasonable one That is not to say that other endings shouldn't be there in that branch.
All I'm saying is character development is not always necessary for a story too be well liked. As is the case with this game.
Well, it is the foundation of most good novels and movies. You take almost every one of them and the MC changes during the story. In a few cases, such as a movie Ferris Bueller's Day Off the main character stays the same but people around him or her change. Here it is written quite well - Is it relevant for games? I think so. At least for those where the story is important.
Sorry, I forgot earlier to say I agree with you that Monica should change in some of the endings. But shouldn't change until then. That's just my take, you don't need to agree as I'm sure you wont.
I think it is best when the character slowly and gradually changes under the influence of circumstances and events. But still I believe that the ending where Monica lost everything - her freedom, her looks, her status- with zero promise of getting it back, but she keeps repeating that it is only temporary, she is the best, etc., is kinda ridiculous.

Last edited:
Reactions: vimmers

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Has there been some sort of walkthrough done or guide suggesting the way to go for certain routes?
It can get very confusing in some places.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes