Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
sounds like you haven't started talking with people in the slums at day time

it should give u around 9 cor every day+ if u look at bardies computer once every day
u get 1 cor
some people in here will probably say u shall cheat
but there are really no need for that
also have u being to steves office ?
if not try to go there
THanks a lot for your answer. No I did not talk to people in the slums and I didn't go to see Steve. I thought it was not necessary to complete the photoshoots. I'll try that. Thanks again (y)

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
hi all. i need your help for dance in shiny hole. i tried a lot of combinaison with arrows but i have 26/27. can you help me ? thanks
look closely on the 3 arrows there are a black dot on them
so you shall just look after a arrow without a black dot
best way to do the stripshow and photo shots are 1,2, 3,1 2,3 repeat
as u have seen you can do 2 arrows before she change position
so next time u shall dance or do photo you shall just hit the arrows without a black dot

hope it helps u

Last edited:

shahab1372

Apr 1, 2019
Hi there. Im from Iran and because of sanctions there isnt any way to pay for full hd version. what should I do in order to access that version of game?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Hi there. Im from Iran and because of sanctions there isnt any way to pay for full hd version. what should I do in order to access that version of game?
If you have access to Steam, then you can get Episode 2 from Steam when it's released in there (probably after completion). Bad news is you need to wait few months, but Episode 2 is very close to completion I think. Episode 1 is already released on Steam and it's full HD.

mystik13

Sep 28, 2018
hi all. i need your help for dance in shiny hole. i tried a lot of combinaison with arrows but i have 26/27. can you help me ? thanks
The problem may be the you are missing a scene from where monica keeps her top on and choosing the topless option by default. Pay attention to which move does not have an arrow besides it.

Reactions: BeccaBoo

alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
For some reason I can't do any more photoshoots with Alex. Going to Biff, results in him trying to force an investor date for which I dont have enough corruption. Once the date gets rejected, I am booted out of the building and then Monica's asset fails to load resulting in a game breaking bug. I am attaching the save. Does anyone know what's going on in this stage?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
The problem may be the you are missing a scene from where monica keeps her top on and choosing the topless option by default. Pay attention to which move does not have an arrow besides it.
why do answer a question i already answered

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
For some reason I can't do any more photoshoots with Alex. Going to Biff, results in him trying to force an investor date for which I dont have enough corruption. Once the date gets rejected, I am booted out of the building and then Monica's asset fails to load resulting in a game breaking bug. I am attaching the save. Does anyone know what's going on in this stage?
If I don't remember wrong .. if you go in the first part of your ex bedroom and click on the paint on the left of the room you can increase your parameters like money/corruption...

mystik13

Sep 28, 2018
why do answer a question i already answered
Your answer did not address whether the missing photo was from monica clothed or topless. If the scene missing is from monica clothed you will never encounter it if you continually choose the topless outfit.

kizmiaz

Jul 2, 2020
same problem here

Reactions: alibaba34
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes