vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Is there a save file with current 100%? i have to keep changing the save files because we never know if we're getting extra version released by someone, please?
u can use the same save in both 720 and 1080 and opposite
and there are a gallery mod on first page
but i don't know about it unlock the gallery with out u have seen the scene

Suddencaramel

Aug 28, 2020
This is an amazing game. The story is fantastic and I can’t wait to see more. But maybe implement some comfort functions to ease on the grind be reducing the number of clicks?
  • Like automatically changing out of the maid outfit when using the map after being caught by Betty for the first time.
  • Adding a map point directly for the kebab
  • Allow cleaning a room with one instead of up to four clicks
  • Go directly to the screen with the secretary when entering Monica’s or Dicks office. Making the player walk through the same group screens were nothing happens repeatedly is not engaging.

Any chance for hints where the Victoria and Betty story line are going? How do you plan to top the degradation factor of licking Victoria’s asshole? Force Monica to masturbate while licking her asshole? Licking it after Dick left a creamy treat?
As for Betty will she eventually catch Monica wearing her panties? After all Monica almost flashes Betty every time she works on the stain. Or when Monica pees in the pool room with her panties around the ankles. And how will Betty react to what will appear to her as perverse obsession?

Also will Monica ever be caught stealing the food, giving the fuel station attendant the option to take revenge or show pity, depending how Monica treated her? Maybe give her leftover food in the evening if Monica was kind and record her Blackmail video when she was not. In the later case she could then force Monica to come to her in the evening and perform “tricks” in exchange for food, to show Monica that if you behave like a bitch you will be treated as one. Maybe throw the food and have Monica retrieve it on all fours with her mouth before eating it without using her hands? Or make her beg like a dog on her knees? Make her drink out of the toilet like the stereotypical dog? Spank her with a rolled newspaper?
When does she pee in the pool? I never got this scene and the game says no more Betty content.

Aug 6, 2017
own opinion, nice work, however, the h-scene is in picture format??? video is not amazing.... also, will spend quite a lot of time with this game of high quality but quite few h-scenes... I doubted it was not a hentai game.... show us more, like what Lesson of passion does... the map is big and in detail, but the interactive part seems odd and a bit disappointing...

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Anyone got a v14 save? I waited until version 15 to play both versions, i got the version 14 scenes done,then the game decided it would send me back to main menu, and I dont want to do them all over again...Also, why no auto save?

Wassif007

Jul 18, 2017
I am stuck at level 8 relationship with julia at 16 percent anybody knows how to progress more i have done kissing morning and night and massages but its stuck at 16% thanks in advance

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes