AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
Okay,

i have created a torrent that im seeding....
will be seeding forfor 24 hours
unfortunately i only have a 200meg upload, so kindly seed as well.
I'll help you share with 600 Mbit for as long as I bother(probably till it's no longer relevant).

I try to help safeguard the premium versions devs have on their patreons from public distribution for a little while, but when it's out it's out and I'll gladly help with that.

peterr767

Sep 21, 2020
I think I've ran into two issues, I'm worndering if anyone else has encountered them and managed to work around it.

1. I can't buy the dress. Whenever I go to the clothing store in the whore clothes, it's full and Monica won't enter. I tried going in the maids outfit when Betty is at the gym, but the store appears to be closed then.

2. I can't do more photoshoots. I've done the first one, before the event where Monica ended up sucking the art guy in the bathroom. Now, whenever I want to visit Biff again, the secretary says he'll be back in the evening. When I go during the evening, the scene with the driver plays, which forces me to go on a date with the investor. After completing it and going back to Biff, he tells me that I need to do 2 more dates, which breaks the game (missing asset in every location)

I'm running v 0.15. Any help?

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
and somehow my saves are gone and i can't even migrate any from previous versions? This game is too much grind and i have invested too much time to begin anew :(

AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
There are only the links for the 1080p version! .. are there links for the 720p version?
720p version literally has less content. It's not just the resolution. If you need a save game I'm sure someone will be willing to share.

If it's the size then I guess you could play the 720p(when it's shared), but you'll miss out.

Reactions: ElReverso

ElReverso

Aug 15, 2019
720p version literally has less content. It's not just the resolution. If you need a save game I'm sure someone will be willing to share.

If it's the size then I guess you could play the 720p(when it's shared), but you'll miss out.
Thanks for the info (y)

UNEAD

Sep 24, 2020
Guys i finished every scene, but i can't get this one and the house in the slum ones:

'' If approaches a for showing him her breast, and the “Dance with naked tits” option is unlocked, a new scene will be available with him. ''

I rdy finished shiny hole events, don't know what to do

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes