AnaKara

Feb 7, 2019
This is a well known critical bug that has been fixed by hotfix1.
You can't do photoshoots, so download fixed version from Patreon page or wait and play other routes (you can also try to play previous version ;) )

Does that mean that it will most likely be fixed in the next update? Thanks for letting me know about it!

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Where the files bro ?
In what sense?
Files are downloaded from a magnet link. The files themselves are probably on the server. Can be downloaded from the post #12,974
3333.jpg
however, since then a fixed version has been released, therefore
TORRENT EPISODE 2 V.0.15 HOTFIX1 EXTRA+ GALLERY MOD (ENG/RUS/GER)+EPISODE 1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Episode_1

zip FashionBusiness-EP1COMPLETED720p-mac.zip (1.77 Gb)
zip FashionBusiness-EP1COMPLETED720p-pc.zip (1.87 Gb)
apk FashionBusinessEP1720p-1.00-release.apk (712.24 Mb)

Episode_2

zip FB_0.15_scrappyMod.zip (7.04 Mb)
file FBsaves.7z (7.11 Mb)
zip FashionBusiness-EP2-v15-Extra-HotFix1-mac.zip (9.68 Gb)
zip FashionBusiness-EP2-v15-Extra-HotFix1-pc.zip (9.79 Gb)
apk FashionBusiness-EP2-v15-universal-release.apk (1.89 Gb)

txt Walkthrough.txt (37.34 Kb)

Reactions: samielhkb

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
Does that mean that it will most likely be fixed in the next update? Thanks for letting me know about it!
We don't know when a new hero will appear on this forum. FB v0.15 720p has been fixed but not pirated, so we all have version without fix. However, only those who did not complete all photo shoots have a problem.

You asked for help, i gave you three options. There is also a fourth one, but I don't recommend it.
Did you play v0.14? I think this is the best solution.

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
How can i open de cheat console? Shift + o, is not working?
How can I increase Monica's corruption, do you have any code? How to use?

Last edited:

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
if during the game you press shift + o the console should appear.
if this does not happen it means that you have not enabled it.
in this case, I am attaching a file called unren that you will have to download and open, once opened type 3 to enable the console.
once you open the console in the game with shift + o type $corruption = x where x is a number of your choice between 0 and 1000.
I hope I was helpful to you, forgive my bad english.

Reactions: hyperexc

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
in this case, I am attaching a file called unren that you will have to download and open, once opened type 3 to enable the console.
once you open the console in the game with shift + o type $corruption = x where x is a number of your choice between 0 and 1000.
there's really no need to cheat monika get's corrupted really fast
if that's not the case u play the game wrong
look at the falling path in the guide
further more there are a ingame cheat
u just need to search this thread for it cos i won't tell it

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
there's really no need to cheat monika get's corrupted really fast
if that's not the case u play the game wrong
look at the falling path in the guide
further more there are a ingame cheat
u just need to search this thread for it cos i won't tell it
as for me i am playing without the use of cheats.
I was explaining how the console works since he had asked for it

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Don't you happen to know other commands for example: money, + or - whore?

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
Don't you happen to know other commands for example: money, + or - whore?
if I remember correctly the command for the money is $money=x while for the bitchness is $bitchmeterValue=x
If the console is enabled with shift+d you can see all the variables of the game.
If you can't use the console, in betty's room there is a painting, if you click there you have the possibility to cheat the game.
However if it is your first game, you should play it without cheat to enjoy it more.
I have 4 slot save and i used cheat because my pc is very slowly and i always get bored doing certain things in the game but in the first save i have played without cheats because i love this game and i want enjoy everything of it

Reactions: Geko1711

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
if I remember correctly the command for the money is $money=x while for the bitchness is $bitchmeterValue=x
If the console is enabled with shift+d you can see all the variables of the game.
If you can't use the console, in betty's room there is a painting, if you click there you have the possibility to cheat the game.
However if it is your first game, you should play it without cheat to enjoy it more.
I have 4 slot save and i used cheat because my pc is very slowly and i always get bored doing certain things in the game but in the first save i have played without cheats because i love this game and i want enjoy everything of it
Thanks so much, yes I know about Betty's room but you can add $ 100 at a time. Thanks again. I had problems saving with the latest version and I came to the solution with another save but with little money so I would like to restore what I had earned without repeating everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5n4k3

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
Option 1: He stumbled down the stairs and so he needs some rest for a while ...
Option 2: Monica: "Make it look like an accident..."
Option 3: He tries to stall his fans ... and making an awesome comeback afterwards ;)
I'm sure now that monica has seduced ralph, he will come back to blackmail her again

Reactions: boredathome63

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
Thanks so much, yes I know about Betty's room but you can add $ 100 at a time. Thanks again. I had problems saving with the latest version and I came to the solution with another save but with little money so I would like to restore what I had earned without repeating everything.
I am glad to have been helpful, I would like to help as many people as possible on this site

Reactions: Geko1711

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
but u have nothing to use the money to/on
except if u want to eat at the hotel when u get the beautiful dress
so i don't get it

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes