Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
not sure about corruption but if u are a gallery hunter like me
then there are some pictures u need to be decent=low bitchiness
He asked about corruption ^^ Bitchiness can be lowered by the cheat; corruption can only be raised.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
what is your stats on strip first should be 27/27 i think next around 54/54
if u only have 27/27 u shall talk with Claire 2 times before going on stage
second talk should give an option about Claire will dance with u

betty
It's been a few days since I've played it, but I'm pretty sure I talked with Claire twice. I remember there were a couple of scenes with Ashley as well. I'm stuck on 3/27.

Reactions: Otyi

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
Exactly :)
I wish, there will be more scenes with Bartie!! and maybe Fred :)
in this update we will have the opportunity to see a scene with bardie.
as for fred i have the impression that we should wait for episode 3

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
look at this pic and u see that 2 arrows has a black dot
that means they are taken
so in this pic i missing 1 shot
the same applies to strip
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/796728_screenshot0001.png
It's been a few days since I've played it, but I'm pretty sure I talked with Claire twice. I remember there were a couple of scenes with Ashley as well. I'm stuck on 3/27.
this should help u
and do the strip with full clothe not the 1 with bare breasted

Reactions: EraRamp

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
Let's hope we get both Secretary + Biff scenes since the menus for those are in game since forever just not added as actual scenes :)
I believe that at this moment in the game Monica is trying to save her secretary from Biff and that at the moment her corruption is not such as to allow a threesome sex scene.
Decentmonkey added a scene where the secretary shows her tits to a slum citizen but actually Monica in the first episode had a lot of respect and a lot of consideration for her secretary, so I think we would see scenes with the secretary in episode 3

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
Are the difference between playing being a bitch or bein nice very big or the story doesnt change much?

Last edited:

androide

May 3, 2018
It's been a quite a while since I played this but looking at the walkthrough it seems that Monica can get in a relationship with Julia, is this a relationship in that they're going out but Monica is Julia's bitch or have to obey to her or is humiliated by her? Or is it just a normal love relationship for Monica?

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
It's been a quite a while since I played this but looking at the walkthrough it seems that Monica can get in a relationship with Julia, is this a relationship in that they're going out but Monica is Julia's bitch or have to obey to her or is humiliated by her? Or is it just a normal love relationship for Monica?
yes, it is possible that Monica and Julia have a love story.
From Julia's point of view it looks like a normal love story even though in one scene Julia forces Monica to drink her piss.
From Monica's point of view this is disgusting but she is forced to pretend because Julia has proposed to live together in another place ... so she is trying to hold on.
Decentmonkey said that in the next updates there will be developments in the story between Monica and Julia.
I hope I have clarified everything, I hope you can play it again because this game in my opinion has been very underestimated and I, who have played with other Ren'py, have not found other games that are comparable to this one.
I would like to support DecentMonkey but I don't currently have a job, maybe someday I'll buy the game on Steam.

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
is it possible to break her far enough to make her into a more and more submissive slut doing everything for pleasure and money, or is it the whole time skirting around her still being a brat?

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes