magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
I think it should be part 1 and 2. Jumping from episode 2 to 3 is not a really good idea with the story. There should be a jump in the story so it make sense. Like episode 1 where her life is ruined and she lost everything. Also with this moving some stories from episode 2 to episode 3 would be smarter so it make sense. Like the revenge path or marcus story.

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
View attachment 857495
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is actually a cool picture with those wings on the wall in the background and this new innocent pink outfit: An evil mind under the appearance of an angel. Looks like from the 2 past pictures that the IT guy may have some fun with his boss by threatening to spread all over the Internet her hotel video tapes.. :p

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
This one I know of. But it does not tell the order in which the events Should be played. Because I feel most of the times I go too far in one storyline while I am still at the beginning of the other. I want them to progress the way the creator wanted them to
If you want to do so, you can use the old walkthrough and do the things update by update.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Nah, just young and perky ^^
No way, I have a great memory of how small her boobs were, which were just right for her body frame and height and weight, in that render her boobs are not young and perky, they are massive and implants lol, anyone up for a slice of Vickies melons? :D

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
No way, I have a great memory of how small her boobs were, which were just right for her body frame and height and weight, in that render her boobs are not young and perky, they are massive and implants lol, anyone up for a slice of Vickies melons? :D
Maybe she invested her money in anti-gravity research and ate something bloaty? :unsure: Or she uses hologram technology.
Or it was a short vacation at the farm with a new fast-forward pregnancy? And the baby was beamed out of her, so no weak tissue or scars. Yes, far more likely than something impossible like implants!!

Or ... I know ... forbidden knowledge ... Vicky finally becomes an adult and so her boobs are still growing ^^ It will change her behaviour, too ;)

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Does episode 2 v0.15 have any bugs. I encountered one while playing on an Android. Is it just in the android or even in the pc version.
not easy to tell since u don't say what bug u have
and no i don't play games on a phone/tablet

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
u need hotfix 1 search the code here if it's released here (i think it is)

Bugfixes (HotFix1):

• Major bug when scene "dating with the investor" starting at the very beginning of the game.
Basically what happened was that when I visit biff for the third time for a photoshoot the game automatically skips every single plot line in between and straight away jumps to dating the investor scene. It is more evident that it is a bug because the corruption requirement uptill the last time I visit biff was around 120 and then straight away 550. And after I go through with that date. The game does not function properly. Showing problems with assets and does not respond to clicking on people and trying to talk to them

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Has developer disclosed what ending he is going to give to Monica. I'm really curious about it. I personally wish that the game has a dual ending. One in which she has to live her life at the ranch and the other where she reclaims everything she lost and maybe take revenge from those who wronged her
I'me pretty sure there will be more than just two endings. Actually, there are already two ending in the game - one where Monica marrries the lawyer and another where she ends up at the farm (if you fail Marcus' quest).
Anyway, we will have to wait quite a bit of time before we find out. It seems to me that Decent monkey is planning to develop the game for a couple of years more.

Reactions: EraRamp
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes