5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
hi everyone, in this post I wanted to explain what my point of view has been with this game and this site during these last months, hoping not to get too bored.
I state that I am grateful to this site for allowing me to have known games such as antophobia and fashion business and I will always do everything I can to help those who have difficulties in this forum.
I am not a person who likes to write a lot but there are two discussions here that I have not participated in ... maybe because I didn't want to or maybe because I lacked the courage to say what I thought ... more precisely I mean to:
1) The discussions that arose when the extra versions of fashion business were made downloadable on this site
2) when DecentMonkey decided to leave this site
I signed up recently but long enough to attend these two events and I must admit I was disappointed when DM left this site.
I didn't say anything thinking that my opinion didn't matter to anyone but in reality maybe I didn't know what to say about it ...
To be honest, I only downloaded an extra version once because I was curious to see the additional scenes that DecentMonkey puts in each update but I felt with a guilty conscience and I decided that from then on I would only play with the 720.
It is not my job to judge who makes the extra versions downloadable ... I just think that in their place I would not have the courage to do so, it seems to me a lack of respect towards DM.
Sorry for the length of this post but it's been a long time since I've wanted to write something like this

Reactions: Gerwazy and EraRamp

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I am not a person who likes to write a lot
u just proved yourself wrong but hats of to u
1. he hasen't left the site i am sure he lurks in the darkness
his latest reply are not that old
and extra version was released from beginning of vers 2 (more and less)
Thanks to everyone who supported me and made it possible for this project live! (y)
and remember this is more and less a pirate site
but release a extra version from time to time
encourage people in here and other sites to support him

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
u just proved yourself wrong but hats of to u
1. he hasen't left the site i am sure he lurks in the darkness
his latest reply are not that old
and extra version was released from beginning of vers 2 (more and less)

and remember this is more and less a pirate site
but release a extra version from time to time
encourage people in here and other sites to support him
1) in this case I talked so much because I had to explain in detail my experience on this site and with this Ren'py, I wanted to make sure the concept was clear, all my other previous posts and comments have always been succinct.
2) Surely his collaborators keep DecentMonkey informed of what happens on this site but if I am to believe that he is hidden somewhere based on your assumptions ... I'm glad you believe this but I remember every form perfectly of criticism of his work in the posts of the first versions of episode 2.
Most of the time it was meaningless criticism.
3) I am aware that this is a pirated site, in fact I am not criticizing anyone.
I was just saying that making available content reserved for payers doesn't seem very fair to DM, in fact, the developer himself had inserted codes reserved for patreons who paid to prevent the content from being disclosed.
Sharing this content certainly helps the project to grow but at the same time damages the work that DM is doing ... in this way those who pay feel fooled and could stop doing it.
However I do not want to discuss, in the end it is my point of view ... take it as it is

Reactions: EraRamp

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
1) in this case I talked so much because I had to explain in detail my experience on this site and with this Ren'py, I wanted to make sure the concept was clear, all my other previous posts and comments have always been succinct.
2) Surely his collaborators keep DecentMonkey informed of what happens on this site but if I am to believe that he is hidden somewhere based on your assumptions ... I'm glad you believe this but I remember every form perfectly of criticism of his work in the posts of the first versions of episode 2.
Most of the time it was meaningless criticism.
3) I am aware that this is a pirated site, in fact I am not criticizing anyone.
I was just saying that making available content reserved for payers doesn't seem very fair to DM, in fact, the developer himself had inserted codes reserved for patreons who paid to prevent the content from being disclosed.
Sharing this content certainly helps the project to grow but at the same time damages the work that DM is doing ... in this way those who pay feel fooled and could stop doing it.
However I do not want to discuss, in the end it is my point of view ... take it as it is
Leave a review in Discussion Reviews. The ratings and reviews there affect the rating of the game on this site

acarlux

Jul 20, 2017
u need hotfix 1 search the code here if it's released here (i think it is)

Bugfixes (HotFix1):

• Major bug when scene "dating with the investor" starting at the very beginning of the game.
i have the same problem too... where i can find the solution? i dont understand (im using the mac version)

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
Leave a review in Discussion Reviews. The ratings and reviews there affect the rating of the game on this site
I know, you already asked me once and that time I replied in a stupid way because I didn't understand what you wanted to tell me. I'd like to know if you've done it too and why do I have to do it myself ... I'm not good with words

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
I know, you already asked me once and that time I replied in a stupid way because I didn't understand what you wanted to tell me. I'd like to know if you've done it too and why do I have to do it myself ... I'm not good with words
Great review of great game. Yes, I made my own assessment of this game. 5/5

Last edited:
Reactions: 5n4k3

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
I praise this game. There is no other such game. I'm a fan
thank you for appreciating my work in the review even if I was not good with words. I also saw your review and I liked it. I am also a kind of fan of this game and I exchanged a few words with DM but I never managed to understand if he knows that I am part of this forum. I was surprised to find that you who signed up in 2019 know more about this site than I who signed up in late 2017.

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
thank you for appreciating my work in the review even if I was not good with words. I also saw your review and I liked it. I am also a kind of fan of this game and I exchanged a few words with DM but I never managed to understand if he knows that I am part of this forum. I was surprised to find that you who signed up in 2019 know more about this site than I who signed up in late 2017.
For the sake of DM I signed up here. And then it started.

$ 10 subscription. I pay $ 10 for each release

Last edited:

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
For the sake of DM I signed up here. And then it started.

For the sake of DM I signed up here. And then it started. $ 10 subscription. I pay $ 10 for each release
I understand, you are a DecentMonkey contributor, this explains why you insisted on me doing the review.
If this can help, I am happy to have contributed although I would like to do it otherwise but I am out of work at the moment.
Do you think he will ever make an Italian version of the game?
I have recovered an unofficial translation and I have no problems with the game in English since in this way I improve my knowledge of the language but I would like if the game was also translated into Italian one day.

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Nobody obliges anyone to pay. This is the essence of this site

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
Nobody obliges anyone to pay. This is the essence of this site
yes, I know what this site is ... even if I happened to be here by chance and even more by chance I met Fashion Business.
I would still like to become a DM donor someday or maybe buy the game on Steam, I think he deserves it

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I have no problems with the game in English since in this way I improve my knowledge of the language but I would like if the game was also translated into Italian one day.
you should stay on english
best way to learn
i am danish but i have installed windows in english even chrome are in english
in that way i can use english spellcheck when i write here FEKS

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I got the ending with her starting to work in her own house in so 1. How do I get the lawyer ending.
be nice to him in every way
so u probably have to start over

but but it's an endgame like there are 1 more endgame with him if i recall

look in the guide

Last edited:

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Do you think he will ever make an Italian version of the game?
I have recovered an unofficial translation and I have no problems with the game in English since in this way I improve my knowledge of the language but I would like if the game was also translated into Italian one day.
It is unlikely that the game will be translated into Italian. Perhaps by people like Ragnaroekr, who translated the game into German and Portuguese. I doubt they are paid, rather they are working on translation as volunteers. But, I am sure that such people will be found. I myself offered the DM to translate the game into Ukrainian. But, given that almost all Ukrainians speak Russian, I later changed my mind

Last edited:
Reactions: 5n4k3
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes