Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I understand, you are a DecentMonkey contributor, this explains why you insisted on me doing the review.
If this can help, I am happy to have contributed although I would like to do it otherwise but I am out of work at the moment.
Do you think he will ever make an Italian version of the game?
I have recovered an unofficial translation and I have no problems with the game in English since in this way I improve my knowledge of the language but I would like if the game was also translated into Italian one day.
Would you volunteer to translate into Italian? ^^

Reactions: EraRamp

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
I'd love to but I have no idea how it's done
Well, you will be given a text to translate to translate. In the situation that will fit this text or the text will fit the situation ;)
But, this work is not even for one day, but in the process not for one week

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
Well, you will be given a text to translate to translate. In the situation that will fit this text or the text will fit the situation ;)
But, this work is not even for one day, but in the process not for one week
I can try but I must say that I have a very slow pc, I hope it is not a problem

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
How many ideas are there in this game, how many storylines, some of which have just begun to emerge and be realized. This game is the best only in these parameters. And in the end - the best game that could exist not only on this site, but in absolute terms. Only Patreon interferes with some ideas

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
I can try but I must say that I have a very slow pc, I hope it is not a problem
Well, that's not a problem, I'm sure. There would be a desire. Write DM in Patreon or on the website, and if everything works out, soon your nickname will appear in the credits for the game, as a translator into Italian

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
Well, that's not a problem, I'm sure. There would be a desire. Write DM in Patreon or on the website, and if everything works out, soon your nickname will appear in the credits for the game, as a translator into Italian
I don't want my nickname to appear in the game credits.
If I do this it is because I want to help DM and the game progress, it is also to help my compatriots to know this game and to play it without creating unofficial translations.
However, thanks for the help.

Reactions: EraRamp

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I don't want my nickname to appear in the game credits.
If I do this it is because I want to help DM and the game progress, it is also to help my compatriots to know this game and to play it without creating unofficial translations.
However, thanks for the help.
Hi, I am one of those compatriots who knows the game quite well but because of his poor English ("google translate saint now!" Who is Italian understands it;)) he has not completely understood the game, or he has made mistakes, wrong choices. So I cheer for you, if you want to start this adventure and as far as your nickname is concerned just talk to DM or whoever for him I think there is no problem.

Reactions: 5n4k3

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
The first post link to a 1080p not a 720 compressed, so yes, I did check it. But thanks for outrage, always appreciated from angry internet jerks.
i apologies
i missed your 720 question
but u can still use your 720 saves in 1080

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
I bought this game on Steam and loved it, I found it very original and the renderings are extremely beautiful. I was not able to settle for waiting for episode 2 and downloaded here but unfortunetly it's very different from episode 1, you need to "grind" and repeat scenes MANY AND MANY times, it's getting really boring and I'm almost giving up on the game,
besides, it gives you 6 quests at once to do and you get lost ... Will it improve? I believe I'm at the beginning of the first update of episode 2

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
I bought this game on Steam and loved it, I found it very original and the renderings are extremely beautiful. I was not able to settle for waiting for episode 2 and downloaded here but unfortunetly it's very different from episode 1, you need to "grind" and repeat scenes MANY AND MANY times, it's getting really boring and I'm almost giving up on the game,
besides, it gives you 6 quests at once to do and you get lost ... Will it improve? I believe I'm at the beginning of the first update of episode 2
If you're at the beginning of the second episode, the grinding will go on for a while longer until a certain character comes to visit Monica's house.
Follow this guide to know what to do

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
Hi, I am one of those compatriots who knows the game quite well but because of his poor English ("google translate saint now!" Who is Italian understands it;)) he has not completely understood the game, or he has made mistakes, wrong choices. So I cheer for you, if you want to start this adventure and as far as your nickname is concerned just talk to DM or whoever for him I think there is no problem.
so can i speak italian with you?

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
of course they just want English on the thread
Di dove sei? Perchè non hai mai pensato di tradurre tu il gioco in italiano?
Sembri parlare bene l'inglese, magari lo sai meglio di me... forse saresti più indicato a tradurlo tu il gioco.
Spero di tradurre il gioco dall'inglese altrimenti devo usare Google translate per tradurre dal russo all'italiano.
Mi fa piacere sapere che c'è gente del mio paese che segue questo gioco, questo mi motiva a tradurlo ancora di più... anche se è un lavoro lungo e non so se riuscirò a farcela visto che la mia vita è molto movimentata ma ci proverò ugualmente.

Last edited:

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
Console is not working for episode 2? I'm trying to use the corruption cheat but Shift + O is not opening the console, mouse wheel to go back a few scenes doesn't work too =(

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes