Mod Ren'Py Fashion Business - Gallery Mod [Ep. 3 v6][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Download unren and place it into the Fashion Business folder and run it then choose option 9). Wait for it to finish then install the mod again
Unren was never work for me on Linux. Is made for Windows only.

I'm not really a newbie. But is impossible for me to install your MOD without HOWTO how explain what unren do for installing your MOD.

Make the procedure manually is not a problem. Except if is it procedure is unknow.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
I finaly find a solution for the fucktop with russian dialog.

Is for the people, like me, do not run under Windows and as unable to use unren,bat. Is for the people do not understand the russian too.

Is radical without any elegancy. But work at 100%. I find this after reading the code source.

After you are uncompressed your archive, Go in the game folder just create. Erease the folder "quest". Drag and drop the new games folder like usual.

That's it!

I dont like this type of solution. For me, is disrespectful for de developper.

But i dont find any other solution. I'm open to the sugestions. Is simple and is work perfectly.

Wazka

Nov 19, 2018
Considering 0.8 has not even been posted to this site yet id say give the man a fair chance :D

Wazka

Nov 19, 2018
thanks a lot really a great mod hope you will consider doing the same for episode 1

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes