Identify fashion photo model - bikini contest

Scrogg

Jul 9, 2021
I'm looking for a 3D game made with either Honey Select or Daz/Poser-ish type software. (I think.)

In a nutshell...
A girl (either the MC, or friend of MC) gets a chance to model clothes for a fashion company, in a small private setting, to exclusive customers. She has the choice of which clothes to model, according to her own comfort level. The more outfits she models, the more money she makes, and she gets to keep the clothes that she modeled. Game ends with a bikini contest which has a model from a competing fashion company who steals the protagonist's contest-bikini(s), but the protagonist manages to make something even better at the last minute and wins the contest anyway.
Does anyone know what this game was called, or have a link?

Scrogg

Jul 9, 2021
To respond to my own thread... I found it. It's called Project Sage [Abandoned].

There was a lot more to the story than I remembered, but the dev stopped development at the end of the bikini contest, so that's what stuck in my head. In case anyone else is/was interested, I'll post a link to the game below. Even though it's abandoned, it is still has plenty of content. I think it's a good story and well worth a play, even being incomplete.

https://f95zone.to/threads/project-sage-act-1-v0-19d-paperwork.9895/