Seeking Fast burn incest

.MASHMAN.

Oct 6, 2020
Hi I'm looking for some fast burn incest games (renpy) with acceptable plot and if you know some none incest fast burn games that are masterpiece I would appreciate it

Reactions: Ken3355

.MASHMAN.

Oct 6, 2020
Heir Apparent and Hard to Love i dont believe i have played yet as they are only .2 and there is no Vaginal sex tag yet (i dont generally play games until there are at least 3 versions, as too many get abandoned), Monkey Business and SASP i have played and it was pretty good (have not played the most recent updates of either), Measuring my Cum was abandoned after 3 updated and still no Vaginal tag. Live with Milf and LISC i think i have played but not 100%, i know i have been looking at the latter but some have mentioned in the comments there are a lot of bugs and stuff

It also kinda depends what you mean by "Fast Burn" but another couple you might look into are:
Desert Stalker (Blood-related)
Now and Then (Adopted-Cest)
A Petal Among Thorns and it related game (Blood-related)
Midlife Crisis (Blood-related)
Highschool Tutor (Blood-related)
Trouble in Paradise (Blood-related)
Deviancy (Blood-related)

A couple things you may want to consider: Heir Apparent listed above i would be wary of as the Dev has a history of being extremely slow with updates. The Game has been out for over a year and only has 2 releases so far as i can. Also his last had similar issues and his prior game (Primal Instinct) had a similar issue and was then abandoned with the dev claiming he was not getting any support. Deviancy, which i enjoyed quite a bit, has also not been updated on 8+ months though has not been tagged as abandoned yet.
Appreciate it bro (y)