Fast Cars and Sex?

SandruArmy

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
Hi everyone!!

So I'm on the verge of beginning my first game, and I'm doing everything for the first time. (Programming(I have no idea how to but I'm learning) Animating and Rendering (witch also no idea..)

So before I start, I just want to know if the idea is plausible, and if there is some interest in it.

So my idea is making a game representing in some sort Fast and Furious following the movies timeline, but with Racing to get a better car o make the car faster (with renderings of the cars and the upgrades of the same) and of course a lot of lewd scenes (animated of course) And hoping some Animated Racing scenes too.

So there goes my question, is that something that you guys would like to see? Its a big project for me, bc I have no idea how to do anything but I'm starting to learn just to do so

Thankyou very much in advance!

Alex

Sep 21, 2020
I guess it depends on how it would function mechanically. If it's the a standard dating sim mixed with a car management game, I think it could be a lot of fun. If it's more like the grand turismo games, but with sex scenes after each match, then I think it'd be too much of a hassle.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I guess it depends on how it would function mechanically. If it's the a standard dating sim mixed with a car management game, I think it could be a lot of fun. If it's more like the grand turismo games, but with sex scenes after each match, then I think it'd be too much of a hassle.
But if they can make it 1/10 as good as Grand Turismo, I would play that shit. Damn, fond memories with GT3.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Asia Argento

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Forza Horizon, but when you win, you get whatever kind of sex act you want and a cash reward. There are "public toilets" for the racers consisting of the extremely psycho groupies and your mechanic is your childhood friend/LI.

SandruArmy

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
But if they can make it 1/10 as good as Grand Turismo, I would play that shit. Damn, fond memories with GT3.
Not exactly like a driving sim in those sorts, bc i don't have the capabilities to even think of developing that eheh

Forza Horizon, but when you win, you get whatever kind of sex act you want and a cash reward. There are "public toilets" for the racers consisting of the extremely psycho groupies and your mechanic is your childhood friend/LI.
Dating sim, Absolutely and the racing mechanics, I can't develop any racing mechanics yet, but what i had in mind was depending on the level upgrades you can win or not. Winning races will give you more opportunities with girls and continue the same story.

So what you guys think?

Typical start from the bottom and get to the top/ houses/garages/cars/and girls!!

Thanks!!

Alex