fat women and mind control games

Jun 30, 2018
Hello people, I have a question. Are there perhaps games where you can mind control fat women??? I haven't found any games yet that have something like that... I'm looking forward to answers... Greetings

Death Panda

May 8, 2023
What do you do with the fat women once they are mind controlled? Do you make them go on a diet?

Jun 30, 2018
No, but it would be interesting to not only mind control these skinny women... or the normal weight people or MILFs... it doesn't have to be exclusively fat women, but a few of them would be fair because that's how it is in real life too.. .and full-figured women are not unsexy...

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
I was trying to visualize what that would be like, and the image I got was a skinny dude dangling a donut from a second story window trying to hypnotize fat girls walking by.

Jun 30, 2018
no but it would be more real if there were curvy women in such games... and they could also be mind controlled including all other women and sizes and weight...

Jun 30, 2018
I was trying to visualize what that would be like, and the image I got was a skinny dude dangling a donut from a second story window trying to hypnotize fat girls walking by.
Well, a skinny guy wouldn't make much sense in the end...