VN - Ren'Py - Fatal Force : The Tragedy of the Lone Wolf Arc [v1.81] [Darkdragon563]

1. 3.00 star(s)

_Something_

Welp. First of all I'm gonna put this disclaimer (put by the creator in-game) what is gonna determinate If this game is gonna like it or not by the history (what is somewhat curious and random sometimes xD):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, later of add this I'm gonna say what the game is decent, but peculiar. Maybe that's explain the disclaimer what writed the creator, but whatever.

• The desing of the characters are decently good artistically sayin' it (letting mid-apart the human characters) and his backgrounds are good enough. I can comment too what the sprites are variables, so you're gonna see including some funny.
    • Talking about funny sprites, there are "CG" images and dialogues what are funny (not all, but some of them), based a little too by the disclaimer. Spoiler of the humor of this game (yeah, this game have humor, yet If in this Thread not put them): References to the world of the Furry Fandom and Anime (UWU), including absurd humor by itself I guest, what Zaeru is the living joke in this game.
    • The horror of this game is based of the folklore of the werewolf and others surprises (related directly to the lore or not) what I'm not gonna mention for not ruin your experience, and jumpscares, so I'm think this game accomplish that.
    • The duration of this VN (based until the Chapter 5) should be aprox. 4 or 6 hours at least.