EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
Your parents die and your fate changes when a millionaire wants to adopt you, so you naturally jump at the chance. You move into her mansion right away, and a charming old widow and her lovely daughters meet you. The sweet smell of her daughters lures you into a world of pleasure. As you drown in unbelievable pleasure, you learn their secret. It is simply...​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-29
Release Date: Japanese 1995-11-22, English 1999
Original Title: 禁断の血族
Aliases: Kinketsu, Kindan no Ketsuzoku
Developer: C's Ware
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Others:

371346_19.jpg 31879.jpg 31881.jpg 31882.jpg 119073.jpg 119074.jpg 119076.jpg 119075.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Man, old hentai always excited me than the modern one. Latest hentai either too much talking or too noisy. Old times hentai know balance.

Reactions: Amariithynar

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Holy crap, this was one of the first adult games I every played. Back when when your options for adult games were:

• Translated Japanese Hentai
  • Point-and-click flash games that make "meet and fuck" look like triple-a-titles
  • Games like Leisure Suit Larry that had adult material but the nudity and sex were all just implied and "off camera."

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The gameplay of the game is the standard for a VN, the player reads the text and selects options that make it through the plot. The argument is linear and there are no alternative endings.

I got decent memories after playing this game more than a decade after, I'll never forget the ending scene where Miyuki suddenly decided to burn the whole house to save the MC and the maid. :cry:

Last edited:

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
Man, this takes me back... At the time I first played this about 20 years ago I still had a dial-up modem, and pretty much the only game in town for Japanese eroge was Jast (and fan-translations good enough to be playable/enjoyable were rarer than hen's teeth). Or you had to make do with crappy flash from the early days of Newgrounds or the meager offerings of the western market (which are still meager unless you count the crowdfunded stuff or some of the games on Nutaku because most western politicians and businessfolks be prude hypocrites y'all).

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i love this if i whasnt mistake its from the same maker that made the 3 episodes whit the male teacher who whas higherd to teach the 3 seperate girls but when he whas making them study he managed to fuck all 3 off them

Reactions: CyberAlex
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes