2D 3D-Daz Fatalmasterpiece Art

Apr 18, 2021
Hi, I'm an original artist looking for some feedback on my work.
I'm currently creating an upcoming game which will utilize retro dithered graphics as an homage/throwback to the late 80s and early 90s.
Would you like to see a game like this?
Please check out and follow my new Twitter and Instagram.
Thank you.

Thirstgirl02bAnim.gif

IMG_1769.jpg IMG_1773.jpg

Last edited:

ShinjiIkari

Aug 10, 2020
It all looks pretty good to be honest. I quite like your 2D drawn style more, but the 3D is really good too. I guess it just depends on which style you would like to do. I think its really cool that you can do multiple styles, because then you can handle many different jobs that might come your way.

Keep up the good work man!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fatalmasterpiece
Apr 18, 2021
It all looks pretty good to be honest. I quite like your 2D drawn style more, but the 3D is really good too. I guess it just depends on which style you would like to do. I think its really cool that you can do multiple styles, because then you can handle many different jobs that might come your way.

Keep up the good work man!
Thank you :D 2D work takes a lot more time but offers infinity possibilities. 3D is fun but seems to turn some people off. Either way I really love creating content.

Reactions: bxa92
May 14, 2019
Hi, I'm an original artist looking for some feedback on my work.
I'm currently creating an upcoming game which will utilize retro dithered graphics as an homage/throwback to the late 80s and early 90s.
Would you like to see a game like this?
Please check out and follow my new Twitter and Instagram.
Thank you.

View attachment 1287170

View attachment 1287171 View attachment 1287172
I love the dots, it's like comic style and the shanding is great! Great work!

Reactions: Fatalmasterpiece