RPGM Partial WIP Fate/Empire Of Dirt (English Translation)

Redtiger_211

Sep 25, 2019
Hi I am currently Working on a translation on the game Fate/Empire of Dirt (Version 1 - Demo), It is 98% Complete,but I am encountering problem of adding in the patch as it doesn't translate in game and crashes during the beginning the dialogue.

Onhold:Hi I would like to report that the offical link to download it is closed down so I cannot download it or continue my work as of right now
Update:Nevermind found it in my archive
Reupdate: Currently encountering this as applying patch
Work done by Redtiger_211 and FishWitch

Last edited:

killj0y500

Jun 8, 2017
i forgot about this game but if your having trouble you can ask the people on ulmf

Last edited:

Weeb Dream

Nov 16, 2018
can you send me the link all the site I previously went are broken
hmmm I probably can continue next month It just that Im going to be busy with work
Link should be on the creator’s Twitter. It should be this ( ) but if it isn’t their Twitter is @maple_LuwenWS

Reactions: FishWitch

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
can you send me the link all the site I previously went are broken
hmmm I probably can continue next month It just that Im going to be busy with work
If you want to pay with Paypal, Alipay or BitCash, you'll have to buy it from here instead ( )

If you want to pay with credit card, just follow the link Weeb Dream sent!

PabloLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Yo, i managed to find a download link for the game, is anyone interested? It would be helpful for anyone wishing to translate the game

Redtiger_211

Sep 25, 2019
Ok I just finished with the patch,but it seems the game translation is not game generated so it most likely the translation not going to work

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
What are you using to translate it? I downloaded the official demo of the game and applied a MLT that works on everything minus the map (which doesn't hinder progress or whatnot, that I could tell at least)