VN Ren'Py Completed Fate King [Final] [Hashibiroko]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020

Overview:
You wake up without remembering anything, now you are captured and taken to a castle where you will live torments. Will you fall for the pleasures of your body or will you resist to seek revenge?

Warning: This game is based on Light Femdom and Extreme Femdom(depending on your choices.)

Thread Updated: 2022-02-09
Release Date: 2022-02-09
Developer: Hashibiroko F95Zone -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1342872_96.png 1342871_84.png 1342870_76.png 1342867_24.png 1342866_16.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DatGuy88

Apr 30, 2018
Basically a demo at the moment, but seems interesting. I'm not into heavy/extreme femdom, so my enjoyment will be pretty heavily tied to that. I'm hoping there'll be choices to only pick content you're comfortable with.

Anyway, we'll see! Good luck to the author.

Reactions: Useraro

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I will be keeping an eye on this game. It's still early in development so I think I will wait until the next update to create my first impression.

Jul 20, 2021
It's 100% linear and story heavy, absolutely not my thing. Albeit the story isn't all that bad, just lacking in interactivity.
I understand, for now i will use a linear Visual Novel to present the main characters, the plot and the word. basically a long introduction. after this, if my project have some interest, i will move to the typical RPG(rpg maker) to expand the world and make a real "game" instead of just reading. but for now i will focus on this linear visual novel with some choices and bad endings.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes