VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Fate/Squeeze Order [Final] [ZaneSFM]

1. 3.00 star(s)

ScarletMiracle

Game is too straight forward. pictures are great, having animation will be better. Need a gallery for sense replay. More side quest while in Chaldea will be great. for example interaction with shielder and Da Vinci . Although it's not necessary since the game is essay enough, hints for next step or item location can be added. Some location can be hidden in the beginning and unlock though the story progress. Can use summon animation for opening the gallery for each character. If Da Vinci's store is added, a lottery system can be include for special cg or just pics for the character.

Btw, love fate series.Can't wait to see Ishtar and Ereshkigal come out.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Legal1709

As of chapter 4: This is a really bad game, I don't remember the last time I played something so bad made, everything is bad even the story that makes no sense like Lartoria is there at the beginning and then "vanishes" and doesnt appear when she was supposed to and the worst for me was that Anne Bonny as LITERAL MODEL of Ann Takamaki from Persona 5, this is a lazy game made to gain some cash from patreon, If you really is a fan like me don't even try It.
    0/5 story
    0/5 renders
    0/5 gameplay that is just skip trough text and find some items

One day Im sure we will have a good fate grand order game, but this day isnt today
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Canade

Story 4/5
    Animations 4/5 Good but very short
    Characters 3/5 and 4/5 for Jack The Ripper
    Gameplay 5/5 easy to navigate

So why 2 stars? For starters, the animations only kick in at chapter 3 onwards, but most of the H-scenes are in the first 2 chapters, so that's an automatic -2 stars. Another -2 stars because the animations are very short and automatically stop, and finally not all H-scenes from chapter 3 onwards are animated. The game gains 1 star for a decent enough story.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

jack3300

Although the first singularity is quite awful (let's be honest),, when it comes to overall backgrounds, I must say that the game seriously picks up from the 2nd singularity onwards, as a massive fan of the fate series I can tell the creator put a lot of emphasis on creating a plot as similar as the one from the original game.

Let's talk about the H-scenes, as I mentioned before, first singularity is a nono if you are looking for sexyness, the good stuff starts from the second singularity onwards especially if you manage to find the side quests which some are really hard btw.

Overall I love this game for the simple fact that I been following this series for a couple of years now, oh, and Jack of course. You can't forget Jack.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Zelva

To be honest I was considering giving this game two stars just because Fate girls are hot no matter what, but this game just butchers everything to the point the only similarity between this and FGO is the characters (mostly) look kinda similar.

The most obvious problem with this game is the obnoxious and hard to read dialogue, which leads to boring sex scenes, which you get to through the repetitive and nonsensical game play. Funnily enough this game manages to even have a tone problem, which should be really hard to do considering you have the characters and story written for you already. One moment your in Orleans and you use a command spell to fill Jalter with lust and she sits on your face behind some bushes (which beats her I guess). Then when you go to Oceanus, you find out that Mary isn't with Anne because... Blackbeard killed her while he was raping her, which is just kinda, uh, blown over and not really addressed at all really. There are a lot of other things I could mention, like the fact the master is almost always being dommed in the scenes, or the fact that animation sounds nice until you realize the camera is like three blocks away and there is no text during it, or perhaps the fact the dev got super lazy and had four combined sex scenes (only two with penetration) in Septum and Oceanus and gave up on doing anything with the servants after the fact. This is maybe the most disappointing game I've played on here, the way the game is made in the first place is just so fundamentally bad it's unsalvageable, couldn't get past London before I just had to uninstall, don't bother even trying this out.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Megadead9

Two H-Scenes and I was done with this game. It says animations, but I didn't get far enough to see any. Bad English translation. Bad UI. Clunky flow. The art looked okay from the screens, but not in practice.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Gudao4real

Make it for android

more than 200 characters? well I must say this the best fate game I've seen so far and even though as other people have mentioned that some characters act differently compared to the official game (especially Jeanne) most of them do act like they should. Nightingale is the one who really got me with her role. Please keep updating this and maybe i'll support your patreon if you do.

Best regards.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

AxelTwisted4

Quite simply the best representation of an adult fate game there is, or at least that I know of. The singularities are done properly though I believe some characters don't act as they should in the original mobile game but this can always be improved on. The pacing is smooth and the choices are clean. I also like the lots of side quests you can do especially once London starts. Looking forward to what you have in store for us in the near future.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

t727

An eight year old boy with a two foot dick fucking familiar hentai women after some tedious tasks collecting items which are conveniently placed in rooms or other places you just been too. If you're lucky and not stumble upon any bugs.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    The renders are low quality too.

HOWEVER:
    If a game had a girl looking like a child like this MC does (except the over sized dick), PEDDO would be written all over it and the item would be removed before anyone could notice!
    (I now noticed the cover image, and peddo should be written all over it)