VN - Ren'Py - Fate Won't Separate Us [v0.1] [Raising Phallus]

1. 5.00 star(s)

arobotbrain1

Looks like a great start. Good renders, sense of humour, hot love interest. Certainly focuses on NTR, but seems like it's more of a loss condition overall.

I'll be watching this one in future. Hoping the updates are kept regular.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

critic specialized in NTR

Very good first release, I liked the idea of being an NTR with a humorous tone, it seems like it came at the right time, as the genre is a bit saturated with depressing stories. The girlfriend is very hot, I hope she is totally cheating.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Orumaito2001

It´s kind of funny. The dev knows how tu use the girl model at least. Very short on content, but it´s a 0.1 so it was obvious. It has potential to be a great game. I would suggest future scenes are "normal" and not mc having a mental breakdown. I know it makes sense now because he is insecure, but there are not actual scenes yet. So it would be good to add some. Good overall, there is not much to review so far. But I have some high expectations.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

decayf

Story: Awesome
    Originality: Decent
    Renders: Godly
    Sound: Little bit loud but its decent
    Playability: Decent
    Performance: Cool
    Bugs: Typos here and there but no bugs
    Animations: No animations, but awesome renders
    Voice Acting: None
    Grammar: Could use some work
    Amount of content: Short
  5. 5.00 star(s)

M3lly

The renders are fine. It is not the best, but most definitely not horrible. I like the proportions of the girlfriend.

The premise of the story is interesting enough. There is a clear objective, which is to complete the missions in the meantime trying not to get your gf stolen.

If there are more choices in later versions so that the game don't appear too linear, it will definitely be a great game.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

OnlyTheBest8

This game has definitely better graphic than the previous game. The current version is quite short but it has some interesting potential. The MC has some fear of not being "enough" for his girlfriend and is mentally not quite stable. I wonder if he develops into a better person who overcomes his fear or maybe the fears consume him and then realize themself. I can't wait to see how the story continues. The tags should tell you if this is something you enjoy so stay away from it if you don't feel comfortable with it