Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Amazing work...can you send me the link for it? I'd like to use it if you don't mind?
Glad you liked it, You don't need a link, you can use it as it is. Besides, I posted this as a banner not signature.
but if you need the link here you go:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/08/3937985_FWSU-banner-01.png

Reactions: ant007

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Glad you liked it, You don't need a link, you can use it as it is. Besides, I posted this as a banner not signature.
but if you need the link here you go:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/08/3937985_FWSU-banner-01.png
Thanks a million...I figured I wouldn't need a link from you, but just couldn't get the banner to show up for some reason.
Either way, it obviously worked haha
Really appreciate the quick response too!
Thanks again

Reactions: Lady Aspen

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Thanks a million...I figured I wouldn't need a link from you, but just couldn't get the banner to show up for some reason.
Either way, it obviously worked haha
Really appreciate the quick response too!
Thanks again
With pleasure! :)

Reactions: nunzio2016

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Could of just put it all in one reply you do know that but not sure what i expected from the classic brown noser who probably sits on this thread all day but yeah whatever racist cya.
Haha
I did NOT know that…one reply. Nice
Later bud (hopefully)

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
So just a basic racist cuck game very original.
My guy... It's not like the game had some sneaky way that tricked you into playing it... It's pretty obvious where this game was going to everyone (but you it seems). There's a metric ton games in here for all tastes. Nobody's forcing you to play it or stop here and comment unless you're fighting some personal demons...

arbitraryian

Aug 28, 2020
My guy... It's not like the game had some sneaky way that tricked you into playing it... It's pretty obvious where this game was going to everyone (but you it seems). There's a metric ton games in here for all tastes. Nobody's forcing you to play it or stop here and comment unless you're fighting some personal demons...
Everyone should comment and complain until saveable filters becomes a thing. You can't even ignore specific games and have them stay ignored.

Reactions: Grelk

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
Everyone should comment and complain until saveable filters becomes a thing. You can't even ignore specific games and have them stay ignored.
That sounds like your personal fight. It's one thing if this was the first page but there's 14 pages of discussion and it's not like this game just popped up 5 minutes ago... So your point is mute. His bitching and moaning has nothing to do with your war for filters and it's just that...bitching and moaning.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Man the set up at the end of this update leaves me wanting more. I gotta know how she responds to that present lmao

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
nice mc. creative idea. but is the black dude the only guy the redhead can have sex with? not the old wizard for example? that would be unfortante for me cause i like busty redheads but i don't enjoy big black guys.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes