Identify Father/daughter/sister/loli game with mafia?

starfarts

Aug 13, 2021
Hello! Trying to remember the name of a game I played a couple years back. I've tried every tag I can think of and even went through my appdata's renpy folder trying to identify it.

What I recall: You are a mob guy and suddenly have to protect your wife (who is in a coma and who you fuck in a bed with a pervert nurse) and children who have no clue you are their father. Eventually your perv sister and her daughters come and they are forced to stay. Your sister has black lipstick and hair and you used to fuck as kids. Pretty much everyone else is a loli. There is a scene where you take them to the mall but get jumped at the gas station, but some of your guys beat them off. There is another mob guy who takes the night shift on the porch, you talk to him a lot. You also fuck some coked up hooker for free. Previously mentioned nurse also has a daughter and has to live in your basement.

Any tips? I'm either hallucinating a game or maybe there was drama and it got banned? Any tips would be super appreciated!

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
This is "The Guardian", and it got banned indeed. As such, we mustn't share links here.

starfarts

Aug 13, 2021
God dammit. Thanks for the ID at least. What happened with that anyway, or is it too taboo to even discuss?

starfarts

Aug 13, 2021
Well shit, my bad. I remember them looking like lolis but there are plenty of other.....well it doesn't matter. Thanks for the ID at least, now I can stop trying to dig through memories and actually get to sleep.