Seeking Father Figure

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
I know, I know, there's lots of threads like this. I've read several and tagged some great stuff thanks to the contributors. But I haven't seen a well replied to one with recent dates so I'm going to throw the question out there again.

I'm looking for Visual Novels where the MC is an older male protagonist, who sees the love interests in a way similar to a father would, though not necessarily his children. He is wiser and more experienced than them, he seeks to protect and nurture them, he provides for their physical, emotional, and mental needs. Any intimacy is consensual - there is no sleep abuse, coercion, or taking advantage of girls who are drunk or high. He is no simp or beta, but neither is he aggressive or abusive - except to anyone who threatens his girls. It'd be great if he was "average" looking and dick size - no magical pheromones that make panties drop. Their affection is earned and genuine. The writing is more important than the graphics.

There are several VNs out that tick all or most of these boxes and I expect to see a number I have already played. But come on and hit me with a surprise or two too. I'm eager.