Seeking Favorite game from F95 ZONE?

DeadManLogan

Jul 23, 2018
Whats your favorite game that ou would recommend to a friend? (i have played lots of so i am trying to find something good)

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Also suggesting Coceter Chronicles!

Parental Love and Babysitter make Dating My Daughter, which you can see gets so much praise, look like crap.

Reactions: DeadManLogan

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Milfy City
Depraved Awakening
Summertime Saga

Some of the best on the market right now imo

InfamousRebel

Jul 20, 2018
Depraved Awakening is the game I enjoyed playing the most

Adventurous couple hits the spot if you don't mind a bit of wife sharing with potential cuckold route down the road.

Timestamps has the potential to be a really fun game, visually it's superb, animations are great but it's still in the early stages

Anna Exciting Affection (Remake) I loved this game aswell, She's a beautiful thick curvy girl and it's in your hands how slutty she becomes

malikshabazz

Jul 23, 2017
Just played Acting Lessons to the end of it's current version, and I'd highly recommend it as well. No full animation, but the renders are great, and the character writing, especially Melissa and Liam is top notch.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Some good ones have already been mentioned. I can suggest a game created by the PaperWaifu team (BeerBrew &Sharkie); " ". Each route in this game is unique. This means that aside from the introduction one does not have to repeat any content to see a different ending. They usually complete one route before they introduce another, so you do not have to wait multiple months/years to complete your playthrough either! All in all I really like how they develop this game and the various stories within it!

DeadManLogan

Jul 23, 2018
Some good ones have already been mentioned. I can suggest a game created by the PaperWaifu team (BeerBrew &Sharkie); " ". Each route in this game is unique. This means that aside from the introduction one does not have to repeat any content to see a different ending. They usually complete one route before they introduce another, so you do not have to wait multiple months/years to complete your playthrough either! All in all I really like how they develop this game and the various stories within it!
Seems interesting!!Thank you!