Seeking Favorite games with some amount of "actual" gameplay?

Oldishy

Jun 16, 2022
By "actual" gameplay I just mean non-visual novel type games, where you have to do anything more than just tapping to see the next picture.

Things like point & click, management, mini-games, and etc are all good examples of what I'm looking for.

Big bonus if there's mobile compatibility, but I'm planning on getting a good PC soon so don't be too worried about that. EDIT: RenPy and RPGM games that aren't listed as mobile compatible will also work, because of Joiplay

Thanks!

AndreSB

Apr 30, 2023
If you want a simple gameplay where you have several possible action per day, more than just click to the next, but still only choose from several options, try "Imouto Life Monochrome" or "How to Raise Happy NEET". There's also "Imouto Life Fantasy" that seems to have more minigame but I haven't tried it because I don't have access to PC.

If you want something more RPG-ish, "Night Tail" (Nightmare Hunter for kagura version) and "Magical Girl Celesphonia" are my favorites.

Recently started playing 1 game that is RPG but doesn't put emphasis on the battle. "Enicia and Contract Mark".

Although I don't really like the game, but since you mention management, maybe something like farming, "Harem Bokujo Life"?

Reactions: Oldishy