VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Featuring Detective [v1.30] [Flower of Evil]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Sorom

Why do half of the characters look like the kids of Freddy Krueger on Elm Street? And then there was this nasty fat man who appeared in half of the second-rate games. The characters are not interesting. There is almost no content.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

twicejjang

Lots of content considering how long the project has been going. The character models are all pretty hot if a bit similar to most other games that use the same graphics engine. I definitely recommend it if you like games w/ female protagonists.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

SgtNein

(Review based on game version 1.30)

Renders: ★★★★☆ (Very good)
    Story/plot: ★★★★☆ (Story is good enough)
    Gameplay: ★★★☆☆ (ok amount of choices but feel like they matter little yet due to the lack of content)
    Content: ★★☆☆☆ (See description below)

Has potential but the lack of content dissapointed me. The amount of tags made it look promising but I feel like 60-70% of them are unjustified with the current content.
    Also the extreme slow-mo chapter-transitions are very annoying considering the content in each chapter is so limited, so each time you start getting a little into the story/gameplay, you're pulled out of it by the loooooong transitions that you can't skip. The developer is also very aware of these transitions being unnecessarily long as the game literally start with a notice saying "(Heavy transitions up ahead. Heh, let's test your patience:)".

I get that developing a game takes time and there will be a good amount of story setup before any real content is added but don't bait us in with tags.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

RAlN

[Version 1.3]

This game terribly lacks sexual content for now.
    The renders are great, corruption content is great, story is decent.

But it's all teasing so far, I don't know how you can get to 1GB+ with purely teasing content like kissing, hugging, voyeurism, accidentally falling on bewbs, etc.

I feel like a combination of the version's numerical expression, the file size, and the list of genres, vs actual content, really disappointed me.
    But by all means, keep going, I hope some day I'll check on it again and find all the genres listed actually available!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Pogo123

i have to push this game!

first of all how could i miss this?! after so many games in the update sections i began to search for interesting good games with a curvy female mc and found this gem.

thanks for making and sharing this flower of evil! (interesting name and logo btw!)

i don't want to write too much but before i point out pros/concs i want to say: PLEAE CONTINUE! (even i can't support you financially cause of own money problems i want to mentally and emotionally support this game and idea!)

Pros:
    + female protagonist
    + lovely look and curves of the mc
    + really good quality
    + good english! (better than mine for sure :D)
    + interesting story with some character evolving to a hot badass assassin and searching for roots etc
    + nice kink variety! (since i have an odd oldman kink i appreciate the old black guy and the fat white dude! - will there be more?)
    + renpy

Cons:
    - none atm

(just scared it will get abandoned and girl will have primary sex with just smooth guys for a long while - but these are no real cons. just scared a bit ^^ oh and i like how she still didn't show her full naked body still playing with the viewer/player i like this! but pleae give her solid nipples - most make nipples so small^^)

keep this please going also interesting intro of your game liked the style (kind of humoristic ^^)
  6. 5.00 star(s)

TomWant Badass

I think it was a good start and the game has a nice story.
    But it would have been much nicer for me, to see some action from Mr Parker and his slave, only 2 pics was a bit meh.
    And I didnt understand why Deker shot the Drug buyer in the head and let Robert live? Why killing a drug buyer with 2 murder witness instead of waiting until the buyer is going away with his drugs. Maybe Deker wants 15years in Prison?
    Back to the rating, renderes are good, the lewt scenes could have more Animations. But the amount of content is ok for a first release, its enough for a few hours gameplay.
    I definitly play the next update