Feedback for the startings maps of my future game

Gabelux

Oct 6, 2017
Hello, my name is Gabriel.
English is not my native language so excuse me if I make many mistakes. :(
I want to create RPG games with RPG Maker MV, i'm a complete noob in any game development and I'm not an artist either so don't be harsh with me please. :)
It's been a week since I first got my hands on RPG Maker MV. I thought of starting the world building first, then the story summary and finally the characters, at the same time slowly learning to use the application. I looked at many tutorials and i tried to understand how things work, but I didn't even touch the surface yet.
I made 3-4 maps to outline the world in my head and if it is not too much of a nuisance, maybe someone can spare a few minutes to look at what I did and give their opinion.

I'm waiting for your feedback to know if it's worth continuing or if my work is mediocre and not even worth the effort. Thank you. :)

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
By your description you just have some maps? Obviously going to be harder to find people interested in doing a raw playtest for you.

Just a tip but If you want to entice others to playtest your game you should put sexual content, accompanied by screenshots and some information about main kinks.