[R-Play tester] Unpaid feedback on my short demo

Purple Nurple08

May 17, 2024
Project:
Leidaria : Underjail

Developer:
Me.

Looking for:
I'm looking for peoples willing to provide feedback on my recently released demo.

Employment Type:
unpaid

Work commitment:
short

Preferred method of contact:
I'd prefer to be contacted on this site, even if you just drop a review under this post that would be helpful. Alternatively if you wanted to contact me on itchio you could do that as well, although I'd prefer it if you didn't comment anywhere forward facing on itchio, I'd feel weird about it since I'm basically soliciting this feedback.

Job Description:
I'm looking for a couple of people who would be willing to take the time and offer feedback on the demo I've released . It's a short, browser based game that's being hosted on itchio. I was hoping to do a small and quiet release, and gather feedback. The release got more attention than I was expecting, however despite that I got essentially zero feedback. This has led me to be concerned that I'm missing potential bugs, and also puts me in the awkward position of still not really knowing how players feel about the game, ui, writing... et cetera. I'd really appreciate it if a few people could tell me their experiences with the game.

Additional comments:
I guess I'll tell you a little bit about the game. It's a text based, narratively driven adult rpg. The basic premise is that you're one of many prisoners who gets sent down into an elven ruin beneath the prison, by a powerful mage known as the frost witch, in order to retrieve magical artifacts. And for the demo's purposes, that's all you know.

However I will tell you about some of the features! Currently there is a tile map system, an inventory system, and a character customization system. I hope you enjoy!