Seeking Feel Good VN RenPy or Other games

Aug 2, 2018
I would like a game where there is no rape, no ntr, none of that kind of dark stuff. Games that like don't have an antagonist. Summers Gone is very good but so far it doesn't really have an antagonist and its more about a growing up story and dealing with tragedy. Double Homework was really good but I honestly felt that the game didn't require Dennis besides the plot point of Zeta's experiment, he was unnecessary imo I felt like if they removed him and just made it about dealing with his past trauma it'd be fine. Freeloading family was just dealing with growing up in a way and connecting with your step sis. BARS is just your adventure to be a rock star. Even The Author, there was never an antagonist it's just getting past a trauma, without the threat of an enemy trying to cuck you.

As a separate request game that have very very very very good story, as hot some games are there's no story, so a game like The Intoxicating Flavor, BARS, BADIK, Chasing Sunsets, Midnight Paradise, Secret Summer, Reluctant Archon. I'd prefer if it wasn't mega dark but if its really good in terms of storyline I think I can live, also no cuck shit please and no abandoned games that are like forever abandoned, cause I heard Family Matters is getting a revive.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I know I'm a bit late for the party,but since nobody else answered,maybe this will help.
Life With Mary,Haley's story (has a bit of dark stuff with one main character where she was molested as a child,but it's minor and other than that it's a sweet romance.) Young Again,Guilty Pleasure,a knight's tale,Triangle are all rather light, There are also games that you can like since you like BADIK- College Kings,WVM,University Of Problems,all college themed, have a bit of your usual college drama,but no ntr or some dark stuff. As for good story, try city of broken dreamers,Intertwined and Bad Memories.
Hope I helped

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
What kind of overhaul is sylphine gonna get?
Basically, the dev realized too late into the development he put too much stuff into his game, thus requiring an enormous effort for each update. He also wasn't happy with how most models turned out. He's going to simplify the game's universe (a single world instead of two parallel universes) and revise the female models. He made a post on his official thread where he described everything thoroughly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste