click on her body and you will see helpful text over her body
    slide... slide... slide...
    bounce... bounce... bounce...

no story, no nothing, all it got are some images

game starts in jp, second button in main menu is options

there is a folder "DebugInformation_DoNotShip" lmao
  2. 2.00 star(s)

LanceloTFT

it's a game for a quick fap, it has nice drawings but that's about it, no story, no grinding, no progression, just a classis groper simulator, cool if you are into that kind of thing.
    4/10, if it had animations then it would be a different story.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

morp!

I really like molestation/rape games, and have even played some similar to this one before, however, this one just isn't good.

While the artstyle carries this game, there isn't much done with it in the first place as animations are barebones. Gameplay is (as the tag says) point and click. and is otherwise non-existent.

Idk much about the creator, but I hope they improve and keep on bettering their craft cuz I want to like this game, and I think it's a good baseline, but isn't good.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

spinningcoindevil

Barely even a game really. It consists of 4 different scenes, but there isn't any progression or buildup for them.

The art is really good, and is almost reason enough to download it just for that, but a game should have actual gameplay elements, and this is more of a glorified slideshow
  5. 2.00 star(s)

VictorDoUrden

As a game it is pretty shit. No explanation of anything and even then nothing really seems to occur or whatever. Shouldn't even have train in the title as you there only in the first part and there ain't indicators of the touching aside from some useless number. This would be much better as a long animated gif
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Jaguarmen69

Pro:
    - Great art 5/5
    - Molestation - 2/5

Cons:
    - Really short, 1 or 2 sessions like I really think it's impossible for more
    - The translation is really bad, the bot they used for this is learning the language and can only give one word related to the action that doesn't make much sense
    - The gameplay is nearly not existing, you just click every 3 seconds for the "don't get catch" bar to reset and continue
    - The "love" bar just let you get more art but with different clothes (or without clothes) and that's it, to fill it in the molestation section you need to just click the body but for the other sections you need to select a dialogue to tell her something and in this other scenes the changes in art aren't that different

Overall just for the great art I would give it a higher score cause it's the only good thing about the game, even the molestation part isn't that great.