Collection Pinup Feguimel Collection [Patreon] [Feguimel]

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
2B - Robots and Ladders (bonus).jpg

Overview:
Hi~! I'm Feguimel, Fegu for short.
Briefly, I just love drawing female characters, around all sort of themes... Little risque, sexy stuff, is my forte.​

Updated: 2021-07-01
Developer/Publisher
: Feguimel/
Censorship: No
Language: No Text
Pages: 510
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Download:
- - - -

Jayne F.jpg 1518782434469.jpg April intimate v5.jpg August Yuri (bonus B).jpg Debutt.jpg Jessica (panties out) - T3 LEWD boost.jpg June Yuris (Bonus 2).jpg Tangled Chaikas (bonus II).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Hasbromate

Dec 28, 2017
The artist is actually insanely talented. I appreciate the artistic visionary behind the drawings more so than the actual fap content. Also if anyone has the 2018 content, that'll be greatly appreciated.

GRABTHAT

Apr 13, 2019
In all my years of checking artwork of any kind, Fegu is top notch when it comes to drawing people, one of the best of all time.

Reactions: ZARDOZ7
Aug 29, 2019
Would love to see an update to this. He took down his Gumroad and I've tried to contact him to buy some of the sets I want but it has been months and I never got a reply back. Would love to have a more complete set!

Aug 29, 2019
That guy is fucking lazy for someone who charges so expensize
Honestly I wouldn't be looking at alternatives to get his art if he made it accessible for purchase and not whatever archaic bullshit he is doing now to sell artpacks. When I messaged him, I genuinely had some disposable income to throw around at the time, and I honestly did feel bad that he was getting unjustly punished by Gumroad for the people doing chargebacks. So figured, since I have searched high and low for leaks and frankly got tired trying to find the sets I wanted, I'd just go straight to the source and throw him some dosh for a couple of packs and be a happy camper. However, I have been waiting over 9 months to get a response, and frankly I cannot be asked to wait any longer (disposable income got spent on other things since I gave it like a month to get some sort of response before I used it). I didn't want to be "that guy" and spam his inbox every single day, but that might be the only way to even reach him if he even bothers to respond at all. His patreon was the same deal for the brief time I was subbed. I messaged him there about an artpack I had missed and wanted to get, only to get an answer through a reply to a comment left by someone else on one of his patreon posts with not a word straight to me.

Love the dude's art and I get that we are all human, but like jesus christ. Hire an associate or something to check your damn DMs if you are too busy to get back to them.

Pissed Pika

Oct 30, 2020
Honestly I wouldn't be looking at alternatives to get his art if he made it accessible for purchase and not whatever archaic bullshit he is doing now to sell artpacks. When I messaged him, I genuinely had some disposable income to throw around at the time, and I honestly did feel bad that he was getting unjustly punished by Gumroad for the people doing chargebacks. So figured, since I have searched high and low for leaks and frankly got tired trying to find the sets I wanted, I'd just go straight to the source and throw him some dosh for a couple of packs and be a happy camper. However, I have been waiting over 9 months to get a response, and frankly I cannot be asked to wait any longer (disposable income got spent on other things since I gave it like a month to get some sort of response before I used it). I didn't want to be "that guy" and spam his inbox every single day, but that might be the only way to even reach him if he even bothers to respond at all. His patreon was the same deal for the brief time I was subbed. I messaged him there about an artpack I had missed and wanted to get, only to get an answer through a reply to a comment left by someone else on one of his patreon posts with not a word straight to me.

Love the dude's art and I get that we are all human, but like jesus christ. Hire an associate or something to check your damn DMs if you are too busy to get back to them.
Send him another message again. Let him know you are willing to buy. If he doesn't respond then give up on him.
What package were you looking to get anyway, just curious?