Collection Pinup Feguimel Collection [Patreon] [Feguimel]

Pissed Pika

Oct 30, 2020
Thankyou for these i think some of these are new. But could you please zip the images or host it on mega instead? You need a premium account to bulk download images from mediafire. It's taking too long to download each images one by one.
Okay.

I combine the files from each month and then rename them. I get rid of the extras like PSDs or sketches which is why I had some separated into a single folder.

But in the future I'll break them up.

No, I will turn them into Zip files and then post them

Last edited:
Reactions: Baray

Pissed Pika

Oct 30, 2020
Thankyou for these i think some of these are new. But could you please zip the images or host it on mega instead? You need a premium account to bulk download images from mediafire. It's taking too long to download each images one by one.
Here are zip files for the OLD ONES posted earlier [I think I might have a deleted a couple repeating files from these compared to the earlier ones I posted days ago. Check out the old non-zip file links if you think you're missing some.]

NEW ONE

For my collections for all the artists I follow, I never keep their monthly packs separate. That would just create too many folders. I combine and rename to create a new order under that artist's name initials.

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2019
If anyone has the sets where these images come from, I'd love to have them. I've scanned high and low but can't find them anywhere. I don't know the names of the sets, but the one with Karina (silver haired girl) is from 2018 (according to the source Twitter post), and the other is a Miranda set from 2019. Thanks in advance! Figured I'd throw this out there just in case since I am having zero luck finding them.

Reactions: o0Zone

BobbyStill

Feb 19, 2021
Anyone have May 2021? I think it'd be called 'Genshin Impact 1 (DLC 70)' aka the uncensored version of these. 1641151597585.png 1641151643404.png

Can't find them anywhere on the internet..

Reactions: kingofpokes

Idiott

Mar 5, 2019
Compiled all the pictures I could find, maybe it will be useful for someone. 2015-2018 are all complete, 2019-20 sort of complete, 21 is a crapshoot.
Renamed the files so it's easier to search and categorized everything, but it all can be just dumped in a single folder.

Last edited:

corruptedllama

Feb 1, 2023
Did anybody download this pack when it was still up? I’ve wanted to see it so bad if someone uploads it then i’ll post the ninja culture ayame 2022 set

Reactions: Elurobs