Crushstation

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
it will be when she arrives in Bangkok
That's still a few releases away, sadly. :( I have to upgrade two systems before I can write the Bangkok I wanna write.

1). Random NPC Generator
You know how the sex scenes in the game all currently feel samey? That's because the NPCs in the game don't have many distinguishing features programmed in. They don't have their own Kinks, or preferences about how and where to fuck the agent. They're all exactly as good in bed as each other. We basically need to code in some differences to make fucking them more interesting as this will be a core part of gameplay in Bangkok.

2). Sex Engine
Once that's done, we need to upgrade the Sex Engine so that the sex scenes are more interesting and differentiated. Basically my idea is to change the way the engine looks at sex from the current model, which is:

a series of mechanical actions which the characters involved progress through

to

an interaction between the location, the context, NPC traits, NPC decisions, PC traits, player decisions and a random element

Random NPCs and sex scenes are going to be a big part of the story in Bangkok, so I want to hit these first.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
That's still a few releases away, sadly. :( I have to upgrade two systems before I can write the Bangkok I wanna write.

1). Random NPC Generator
You know how the sex scenes in the game all currently feel samey? That's because the NPCs in the game don't have many distinguishing features programmed in. They don't have their own Kinks, or preferences about how and where to fuck the agent. They're all exactly as good in bed as each other. We basically need to code in some differences to make fucking them more interesting as this will be a core part of gameplay in Bangkok.

2). Sex Engine
Once that's done, we need to upgrade the Sex Engine so that the sex scenes are more interesting and differentiated. Basically my idea is to change the way the engine looks at sex from the current model, which is:

a series of mechanical actions which the characters involved progress through

to

an interaction between the location, the context, NPC traits, NPC decisions, PC traits, player decisions and a random element

Random NPCs and sex scenes are going to be a big part of the story in Bangkok, so I want to hit these first.
Long story short: When we consider current speed of development then we can expect 1st Bangkok update after 3 years. That's 2022 A.D.
Fingers crossed, I will be waiting.

Reactions: RealAhab

archer3334

Jun 1, 2018
Sorry to be a pain, but something occurred to me and I can't shake it.

During the story, the agent seems to be expected to have unprotected sex with her targets. I wonder whether her willingness to do this might depend on her past experiences / openness? I could see this being a real sticking point for some characters, who might try to get away with only giving blowjobs. Perhaps willingness to use condoms on the part of her targets might also be a mechanic, where there is a chance that they refuse and either try to force her to fuck bareback or sneak a condom off during sex. At which point maybe she has to decide whether to fight it or submit, where each choice affects her future amenability.

Thanks for reading

hallsigns

May 1, 2019
Sorry to be a pain, but something occurred to me and I can't shake it.

During the story, the agent seems to be expected to have unprotected sex with her targets. I wonder whether her willingness to do this might depend on her past experiences / openness? I could see this being a real sticking point for some characters, who might try to get away with only giving blowjobs. Perhaps willingness to use condoms on the part of her targets might also be a mechanic, where there is a chance that they refuse and either try to force her to fuck bareback or sneak a condom off during sex. At which point maybe she has to decide whether to fight it or submit, where each choice affects her future amenability.

Thanks for reading
I feel like this is supposed to be explained away when they give her shots in prep for Bangkok...

Reactions: DrackDrap

archer3334

Jun 1, 2018
I feel like this is supposed to be explained away when they give her shots in prep for Bangkok...
It does and it doesn't. In particular, it doesn't cover the psychological aspect, nor the character's behaviour up to that point. Eh, it's just one of those things, that once it starts bothering you won't go away.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes